Profile for Ruth Settle > Reviews

Content by Ruth Settle

Ruth Settle "Tufters" (Bolton, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Wild Republic Color Your Own Fashion Bag Turtle with Keychain (Green, 32 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour your own bag, 1 July 2014
Brilliant present for my daughter (bought by a friend) so now I buy one for every party she gets invited to. Good quality. Good price. Little girls love it!

10 x GIRLS CELEBRATION Party Food Box PINK & WHITE
10 x GIRLS CELEBRATION Party Food Box PINK & WHITE
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect party boxes, 2 May 2014
Sturdy, bright and enough space for food for a 5 year olds party. Cheap but didn't look or feel cheap.

Frozen
Frozen

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen fantastic, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Frozen (Audio CD)
biggest grossing Disney film at the box office?! and no wonder, absolutely amazing!!!! We are 'frozen' mad in our house,
film, soundtrack etc...."let it go....let it go".... fab for all Disney lovers, young and old!

20 x Stretchy Smiley Men Party Bags Fillers
20 x Stretchy Smiley Men Party Bags Fillers
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Stretchy, 15 April 2014
loved by 5 year olds all over the world and a must for party bags. very cheap too, my daughter is delighted these are going in her party bags for her 5th birthday

Accurist Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Grey Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet LB1546W
Offered by WatchMad

5.0 out of 5 stars accurist womens quartz, 15 April 2014
I left this item open on the ipad for days and when my husband didn't take the hint I ordered it myself and am delighted with it. it's excellent quality and looks expensive, I'd ordered other 'cosmetic' watches which I returned as they looked cheap but this was lovely. (I got it in the sale at 70% off) and so it's not a cheap watch, it looks good and functions well.

Frozen Figure Play Set 6pcs Doll Anna Elsa Hans Kristoff Seven Olaf Gifts
Frozen Figure Play Set 6pcs Doll Anna Elsa Hans Kristoff Seven Olaf Gifts
Offered by Prime Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars frozen figures (from china), 15 April 2014
I was desperate for these as the Disney shop had sold out of their figures. I was a bit concerned that they would look cheap and not like the characters but they came well before the expected time which I was really pleased about and are absolutely fine for decorating my daughters 5th birthday 'frozen' cake. They do look like the characters, any criticism would be Elsa's hair is more grey than blonde but I think they are absolutely fine.

Little Miss Complete Collection Box Set by Roger Hargreaves
Little Miss Complete Collection Box Set by Roger Hargreaves
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Little miss books, 15 April 2014
I bought these instead of the Mr Men collection as it was considerably more expensive. My 4 (almost 5) year old daughter loves these and is starting to read the stories herself. Good buy.

Sticker Dolly Dressing Weddings
Sticker Dolly Dressing Weddings
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding sticker book, 15 April 2014
my 4 (almost 5)year old loves all these dolly dressing sticker books and I think they are great for presents for the endless parties she gets invited to!

Oxford Handbook of Prescribing for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals (Oxford Handbooks in Nursing)
by Sue Beckwith

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for the NMP course, 15 April 2014
I think this book is great, it's a quick reference but is full of all the key points you need to know for the course, including the mnemonic WHAM2 and EASE and the prescribing pyramid which was useful for a structure for the essay. The thin pages are similar to those in the BNF and you will be used to those by the end of the course!! I think this is a great little book, I will keep it and refer to it for a long time and ps, it was recommended to me by an Advanced Nurse Practitioner. I thought I'd lost my first copy and ordered another as I felt it was a must have for the course. I found my first copy so am now selling the second one I ordered (Tufters).

Unforgiving Tales
Unforgiving Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic achievement, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Unforgiving Tales (Kindle Edition)
Well done to year 6 pupils and Teachers, what a fantastic achievement, I wish it was available in paperback too!

Page: 1 | 2