Profile for john > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hercules GSP38WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger - Wood Base
Hercules GSP38WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger - Wood Base

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and delivery, 15 Dec. 2014
Just the job, great product and delivery...

Kit Heath Womens Sterling Silver Flourish Drop Earrings 60011HP
Kit Heath Womens Sterling Silver Flourish Drop Earrings 60011HP

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected better. The earrings themselves are pretty much as described, 15 Dec. 2014
I noticed another customer mentioned that it arrived in a case that is obviously meant to contain a necklace. This had the holes where the necklace would go and correspondingly the case is far too large for a pair of earrings... For something this price, as a Xmas present, I expected better. The earrings themselves are pretty much as described, if a little lacking in polish... Just ok, in my opinion...

NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD]
NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris O'Donnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Good viewing, 15 Sept. 2014
American viewing at it's best, for me. Almost film quality, great characters, reasonable plots, good pace...
I like all the people in this, yes, even Granger. But my fave is Deeks and Kensi. But Nell, Eric and the rest are great.
Each of the series have been good, but the climax to series four was great.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

4.0 out of 5 stars but great fun. Not for the faint hearted, 12 Aug. 2014
Definitely rude, but great fun. Not for the faint hearted.

Pioneer A-10-K 50W Stereo Amplifier - Black
Pioneer A-10-K 50W Stereo Amplifier - Black
Offered by Superfi

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid bit of kit, 8 Mar. 2014
I use this with a couple of £200 speakers to power he computer for games, music, etc. from the net. Does the job great. I bought it's predecessor from Amazon a couple years ago and it would have still been going, but my wife spilt a whole cup of coffee over it and fried the lot... Nothing wrong with this, for the money, at all.

High Quality Hobby Life Durable White Plastic 2 Tier Dish Cutlery Drainer Rack
High Quality Hobby Life Durable White Plastic 2 Tier Dish Cutlery Drainer Rack
Offered by Megadeals1990

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost great, 8 Mar. 2014
It is strong and clean looking and hold a fair few items, but is mine the only one that has short legs, so all the items in the bottom area, stay wet from the shallow drip tray? It needed the legs to be 4-5mm longer to get it out of the wet area. It is difficult to add any height to it, as the legs are very thin...Apart from that, it's fine...

Gigaset C620A Cordless Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our best buys so far, 8 Mar. 2014
I confess I don't write a lot of reviews, only if the item is really good or really poor. This product, so far, falls into the excellent category.
My wife was made redundant a while ago courtesy of Cameron taking her job, so she is now home all day and was beside herself with the constant having to answer the phone to people from far flung lands with strange accents. Not to mention the dreaded Bot calls that are actually quite sinister. So we thought we'd give these a go and they are brilliant. We have gone from 3-4 calls a day to............ Zero in three weeks. 10/10.... Can I suggest to the people who said the call blocking doesn't work, that they have a good look at the instructions, as the phone is not factory set to block anything, you have to do it yourself. Piece of cake, too. This is getting on for the best bit of kit I've bought in recent times.

Good Ideas Outdoor Garden Door Canopy, Awning (1172) Protects from Sun, Rain, Sleet or Snow!
Offered by Good Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap canopy, 26 Jan. 2014
I did a review for this, but it has disappeared! However, I liked this a lot. I've just ordered another one for my Mother in law. No jokes, please! The reason I'm taking the trouble to review again, is the tip I worked out that will help others to fit the Ali strips over the rubber. Smear some Vaseline over the rubber and it goes on a treat! Apart from that, it is great. Have fun...

Fade
Fade
by Kyle Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking read, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Fade (Paperback)
This is possibly the best book I've ever read. Kyle really gets under the skin of his creations and brings them to life.
I lent this to a friend at work and she unashamedly cried over it. He (Mr Mills)has the storytelling genius of Baldacci, Lee Child, Alistair McClean and Desmond Bagley, in that he keeps the interest going and the tension high. A must read if you like the aforementioned authors... Great Stuff.

The Settlers Rise Of An Empire The Eastern Realm PC
The Settlers Rise Of An Empire The Eastern Realm PC
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition to original, 19 Aug. 2013
I loved the original and this adds a new character and domain for very little cash. Getting a tribute from villages is a great idea. I've played settlers from the Amiga days and I still love it.

Page: 1 | 2