Profile for pat > Reviews

Content by pat

pat

Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Monsters University Single Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 2 April 2014
Goods delivered quickly and just as described. My grandson will love it when he stays at the weekend. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for Monsters University bedding and even has the benefit of being reversible.

Red XL COUBI TOWER 53 cm high square plastic planter + liner, 8 colours
Red XL COUBI TOWER 53 cm high square plastic planter + liner, 8 colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fab, 12 Mar 2014
Bought 3 of this large size and 2 other smaller sizes to add interest for my garden. They look fab and brings a lovely touch of colour even when the flowers have died off in the winter. Tall enough to plant ivy and then hang it over the side and this lasts all winter long and still looks good. Had many a compliment with people asking where I got them from. Great value for money and can even use them indoors. Left them out all winter and they look like new. Another great plus is that my 2 Labradors have left the plants alone as they are higher than other planters and my plants have stayed safe.

Bissell Wash & Protect Pet Stain & Odour Carpet Cleaning Solution with Scotchgard

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 12 Mar 2014
I have 2 Labradors who have had an occasional accident. I use this with my bissell carpet cleaner and it brings everything out and doesn't leave any smells or stains behind. Good on my carpets generally and brings them back like new. Great product not inclined to choose anything else, very pleased.

Skechers Women's Keepsake - Brrr Black Pull On Boots 47220 3 UK
Skechers Women's Keepsake - Brrr Black Pull On Boots 47220 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter boot, 12 Mar 2014
Following the advice of other reviews I bought a smaller size and they fit just great. However if you have wide foot you should buy your usual size. They are very comfortable. The fur lining doesn't go all of the way down but they are very comfortable with a comfy boot lining. When you are walking they feel slightly springy in the sole and makes it very easy and comfortable to walk. Make great boots to wear for a days shopping. I can also turn the top down to give different look. Not been out in the rain yet but I don't think that will be a problem. Really pleased with my purchase.

Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works, 2 Aug 2013
Wanted to see if it would work as I have some jumpers that have fluffed even though they are not very old and will do another season. They have come up really well and I am very pleased with my purchase. You have to go slowly to get the best results and I took off the guard to get the closest trim. Would recommend.

VTech 3-in-1 Zebra Scooter
VTech 3-in-1 Zebra Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Aug 2013
My granddaughter aged 2 loves this she isn't ready for the scooter yet but this means she will gets lots of use from it. It also says for up to age 3 but her 4 year old brother loves riding the scooter so a hit all round.