Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sennheiser Hd 215 Closed Back Headphones With High Passive Noise Attenuation
Sennheiser Hd 215 Closed Back Headphones With High Passive Noise Attenuation

3.0 out of 5 stars I can still hear outside noise., 12 Jun 2014
I bought these because of the make. I must have spectacular hearing because I could hear the blood pumping in my ears and I could hear people down the road in their garden having a BBQ, so I put good quality earplugs in my ears (which also didn't cancel out noise but I hoped the combination would work) and then put these headphones on and even with the earplugs and the headphones I could still hear the people up the road.

Wild Bird Monkey Nuts 650g
Wild Bird Monkey Nuts 650g
Offered by Petremedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very large, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wild Bird Monkey Nuts 650g (Misc.)
I wasn't expecting the bag to be quite so large so I ordered two, one for each nephew and niece.
I would say one bag would do a good trip to the woods to feed the squirrels.

Palo Santo (Sacred Wood) Natural Incense (100 Grams)
Palo Santo (Sacred Wood) Natural Incense (100 Grams)
Offered by AnimaCreations

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is out., 12 Jun 2014
In the bag they smelled quite minty and I thought that would be lovely about the room. I followed instructions off you tube for how to light them and what to do. The swirly smoke is said to clear bad energy from a room. The scent after lighting wasn't anything like minty. It was a new agey smell that you might get in a shop. I found the ash that resulted from the burning of the wood to be a bit of a nuisance as it appeared to spread around across the top of a unit. I had been resting the wood on a glass candle burning base but without it touching just in case it got too hot and cracked it.
It was an interesting experience but I can't see me buying them again. Must say that the wood was quite chunky, not spindly little things so you get value for money.
The smell wasn't unpleasant. At first it was as if someone had been smoking something a bit funny but that cleared and even the next day I could smell the scent of the wood that is the smell from when the wood was burning not when it was in the bag.

Complete Relaxation (Limited Edition With Free Cd) (Exclusive To Amazon.Co.Uk) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Glenn Harrold
Offered by ** Good4Books UK ** !!! SALE !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 4 Jun 2014
Sorry to say. But I've purchased his other meditation CDs with solfeggio frequencies and they have worked well.
I thought this DVD would be something special, a cut above what I've had before but I was saddened to discover that the only thing special was the packaging. The words spoken are the same words spoken on the CDs I've had in the past. The inside of mine had broken at the centre that holds the discs. I don't think it had scratched the disks.
There are two disks, a DVD and a cd. On the DVD you are shown swirling patterns while Glenn Harrold speaks.
Every so often there is a subliminal message flashed onto the screen. Earlier on the disc it had said it won't matter if you don't see them if your eyes have closed as the messages will be conveyed anyway so again another example of ths being a rip off if any CDs you already have are telling you the same message.
I'm not convinced about the length of time as my player showed as being played for half an hour. Maybe the cd that comes with it makes up the difference to reach the time advertised.
On the DVD at the end you get choices to read about Glenn Harrold's biography or read all about hypnotherapy and how to do self hypnosis or meditation without an external guidance.

Personally I think you'd be better finding one of his CDs that suit your needs and if you already have one there really is no need to add this one to your collection.

Patterson Medical Sucup Care Drinking Aid Feeding Cup with Capacity 400ml
Patterson Medical Sucup Care Drinking Aid Feeding Cup with Capacity 400ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Great hopes, dashed., 2 Jun 2014
I was really hoping this would be the ideal solution for my elderly mother to eat soup, weetabix and other slightly liquidised meals as well as drinks but sadly so far that hasn't been the case. She couldn't take to it. Didn't fancy putting the end piece in her mouth as the cap was too close. When I turned it up the drink came out of the hole around where the straw went in. Maybe it's not meant for totally liquid type drinks so I tried her on it with slightly thicker than water, weetabix and she wasn't able to suck and couldn't be persuaded to push down on the straw while her mouth was on the end.
It's probably a great invention for the right kind of patient but my elderly mother with dementia just wasn't that patient.
I love the thought behind it but if this dropped with liquid in it, it would spill out. Thicker types of meals probably wouldn't but I didn't put that to the test.

Earth Angel
Earth Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars Down to earth angel, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Earth Angel (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. Didn't think the cover did it justice. It's a very down to earth book of Ross Bartlett's 'journey' into mediumship. It happened in a fairly ordinary way that made you realise how natural these things can be and how those who have these types of early experiences are perfectly ok.
I thoroughly enjoyed the book.

Munchkin Stay Put Suction Plates (Pack of 2)
Munchkin Stay Put Suction Plates (Pack of 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but watch out., 31 May 2014
It is a good little plate but watch out if you cut anything up on the plate it will score the plate.

SRC 66" width x 54" drop, Blackout Thermal Curtain Lining. ***Now Includes 20 Curtain Hooks ***

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 31 May 2014
Didn't know what to make of the instructions that were on a sticker on them, about watching how they are pulled but I've not had a problem and they really do the trick. I do however still get light coming in above the curtain tracking but that's not any fault of this item.
I'm sleeping better and for longer which is wonderful and I read yesterday that sleeping in a darker room helps with weight loss so that would be an added bonus. :)

Fireplace DVD - Campfire By the Beach with the Sounds of the Sea and Real Burning Woods
Dvd ~ AMBIENT COLLECTION
Offered by naturedvdcouk

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch what you play it on, 31 May 2014
I played this at first on my mum's tv which is a full backed one (don't know technical term) and I found that where the fire is burning began to produce colours on the screen of blues and greeny yellow from the intensity of the bright fire. When I played it on my flat screen tv there was no problem.
It's wonderfully relaxing listening to the waves and as the DVD plays on the scenes change to fires in different places on the screen.

MODERN CHIC PATCHWORK DUVET COVER - Printed Cotton Rich Floral Bedding Bed Set Orange (Terracotta Brown ) King Size Duvet Cover ( Kingsize )
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 31 May 2014
Love, love, love this. I got fed up with slippy silky covers as I never knew where I'd be in the bed by morning !
These are brilliant and look so good next to my burgundy carpet and curtains.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20