Profile for Stephen Thompson > Reviews

Content by Stephen Thompson

Stephen Thompson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wealth from Within: the Real Secret to Using the Law of Attraction (Law of Attraction Made Simple)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Like many people I have read many books on the ..., 9 Aug 2014
Like many people I have read many books on the subject of the Law of Attraction. This book fills a very large hole on the subject which is why do your visualizations work some times and not at other times. In 2008 I experienced phenomenal success with the law of attraction then it all stopped why? this book has given me the answer and now I understand very clearly what I was doing which made me fail ! I WAS TRYING TO FORCE MY WISH"If six stars were available I would give this small masterpiece that rating. Buy this book because it is a masterpiece and very easy to understand. Thankyou.

Fat Burning Foods: Learn How to Lose Weight Fast with a Highly Effective Fat Burning Diet
Price: 1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 11 May 2014
A very true account of what to eat and not what to eat if you are trying to reduce your belly fat. I like the approach in Jewel O'Connors work, it is good.

Deliberate Creation Made Easy - A 6 Step Manifesting Process (that actually Works)

3.0 out of 5 stars Different approach., 11 May 2014
Thousand upon thousands of books have been written about Creative Visualization. I have only given this book 3 stars because while I believe their is validity in its content only time will tell if this approach actually works. But the outlay is very low so I recommend you purchase this work and try it for yourself.

Favourite Predictions: Horse Racing UK
Favourite Predictions: Horse Racing UK
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS !!!!!!!!!! Well worth the outlay., 11 May 2014
I purchased this book with an open mind. A lot of work has gone in to this and the end result is a method which is very simple but very accurate. This work is suitable for a backer or layer and results speak for themselves. To date I have layed the favorite in my first 2 race
selections so my outlay for the book has been returned. I highly recommend James Aubrey's book!

The Fortune-Telling Book: Reading Crystal Balls, Tea Leaves, Playing Cards, and Everyday Omens of Love and Luck
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 19 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I am very interested in the Oracle and I found this book to be very informative, especially the section on reading playing cards. I. Something here for everyone both novice and experienced. Highly Recommended 5 Stars.

The Simple Greyhound Betting System - Profiting From a Trend Overlooked.
The Simple Greyhound Betting System - Profiting From a Trend Overlooked.
Price: 3.22

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work- Sure way to the poor house, 12 Jan 2014
I tested this system . This system does not work! and you will lose money.If you search the internet you can go back 10 years with greyhound results, so it was very easy to test the system rules. Not worth the money! I would not have this if it was free. Complete waste of money.

Mind Over Money: How to Program Your Mind For Wealth
Mind Over Money: How to Program Your Mind For Wealth
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Factual and Realistic, 2 Dec 2013
This book will not take no for an answer, you will program your mind to accept change. I like this book because its subject is explained a very chronological way. A nice book and very enlightening.5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powerful Exercises to Win the Lottery (Life Made Simple)
Powerful Exercises to Win the Lottery (Life Made Simple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but very accurate., 2 Dec 2013
I have read many books on positive thinking, law of attraction, creative visualization. This book gives a very clear practice for making your dream of winning the lottery a reality. You will have to work at it but trust me from my own experience it most definitely works. YOU BRING ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ! it is a very short piece of work but its content is dynamite. 5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Time Machine (Enriched Classics (Pocket))
The Time Machine (Enriched Classics (Pocket))
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Master, 30 Nov 2013
You cannot give this work anything less than 5 stars, why? because it is written by a master of his craft who's work has passed down through many years giving pleasure to millions. respect where respect is due!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Rooney: My 10 Greatest Moments in the Premier League
Wayne Rooney: My 10 Greatest Moments in the Premier League
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 30 Nov 2013
What can I say ? not much really, Rooney is a brilliant player but this book is not a good account of this man.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3