Profile for Professor McGonagall > Reviews

Content by Professor McGo...

Professor McGonagall

Komputerbay 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 SODIMM (204 pin) 1333Mhz PC3 10600 for Apple 8 GB (9-9-9-25)
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 May 2015
Faultless, to put it simply :)

Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker
Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker
Price: £59.00 - £167.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps you keep track of your daily exercise, 4 April 2013
Whether it's at work in the shop I work at, or whether I'm out and about running about in a field, or travelling out to the city for the day, my Fitbit allows me to track exactly how much work I've done and how close I am to meeting my weight goals. It's brilliant for giving you a little push and it's refreshing to look at it at the end of a hard day and see just how much the work was worth it, by how many calories you've burned.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars i guess its alright, 24 April 2012
The camera is quite good and has like, a microphone and such, but I've seen better. There's like this 'Technika' one at tesco and it does special effects so much cooler than this one i mean there are so many others i had to sell this one cause it was not as good.

HP 364 Cyan Original Ink Cartridge (CB318EE)
HP 364 Cyan Original Ink Cartridge (CB318EE)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ink smudges easily, 12 Aug. 2011
Would not fit in my fountain pen correctly, and when it did, the ink smudged as to make my writing illegible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2011 11:43 AM BST