ARRAY(0xb12fe7b0)

Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g
Offered by HORNSEA-INKJET-SUPPLIES
Price: 5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!, 2 Sep 2013
There were four of us using this on holiday for 2 weeks and there is still about half of it left. It is the only time my lips have not burnt on holiday but I did use it constantly

PIZ BUIN AFTER SUN soothing lotion 400 ml
PIZ BUIN AFTER SUN soothing lotion 400 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, moisturizes OK, 2 Sep 2013
Have used Piz Buin suncream before because it smells amazing. I think it's slightly overpriced considering it doesn't moisturize that well. It is soothing thought. It is after all only aftersun so if you can afford it get it. If you are on more of a budget other brands will do just as well I just don't think they will smell as good :o)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking and rubbish packaging, 2 Sep 2013
I bought this pen as a present to find it came in a sleeve made of stiff fake velvet material you would normally get in the lining of jewellery and pen boxes from bargain outlets. Other than the tiny tiny crystals the pen looks cheap. I would compare it to some of the freebies I have received at meetings and conferences. I bought it for 7.99 which I think is a rip off. All that said the person I bought it for seemed to like it, beats me!!!

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 7 Feb 2013
This is a really interesting book and have had several 'no way' moments when reading it. Your friends and family will be sick of the facts that you regurgitate if you but it. Really recommend to anyone

Mens Plain Fleece Wellie/Wellington Boot Socks (1 Pair) (UK Shoe 10-12) (Black)
Mens Plain Fleece Wellie/Wellington Boot Socks (1 Pair) (UK Shoe 10-12) (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok - Warm but a bit big, 7 Feb 2013
These are ok. They are far too big for my feet despite receiving the correct size so they get twisted in the welly. They are really long too and go nearly to the knee. I will probably just wear thick socks instead of these. The plus is that they are not very expensive.