Profile for sarah baldwin > Reviews

After the Execution
After the Execution
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Feb 2014
I have to agree with a lot of the other reviews. This is by far the best book I have read in a long time, and I read a lot of books. Going to now look for this author's other work. Excellent!!!!!

Scrambled Hard-Boiled
Scrambled Hard-Boiled
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved , loved , loved it!!!, 18 Feb 2014
Really enjoyed this book, could not put it down. Brilliant characters. Will 100% be keeping an eye out for this author in the future.

Time Killer
Time Killer
Price: 0.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Time Killer (Kindle Edition)
I'm not usually one to write reviews but....... This book is awful, littered with mistakes, and robotic conversations between the two detectives. The characters are all one dimensional and emotionless. In fact I rather hoped that the killer would win and kill them all, just to stop any follow up books !

Stalking Sapphire: A Thriller
Stalking Sapphire: A Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Stalking sapphire, 4 Jan 2014
Downloaded this when it was free, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I definitely was not disappointed!!! Really enjoyable, easy to read and hard to put down. I will be buying the next in the series.

Frozen Past (Jaxon Jennings Book 1)
Frozen Past (Jaxon Jennings Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec 2013
Brilliant book, I could not put it down. I will definitely be reading more by this author, the best I've read in a long time.

Running From The Devil - How I Survived a Stolen Childhood
Running From The Devil - How I Survived a Stolen Childhood
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars One inspirational lady!, 3 July 2013
What started off as a very heart breaking book, had a good ending. This lady has dragged herself up and out the other side of a hellish childhood. From what she went through, to being such a caring, loving mother and all round positive adult, for that I salute her, such a truly inspiring lady.

Blood Guilt (A crime thriller novel with a unique premise)
Blood Guilt (A crime thriller novel with a unique premise)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood guilt, 6 Mar 2013
Excellent, fast paced, different and edgy. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and will definitely read more by this author. I read this book in two days,I could not put it down. Highly recommended.

The Killing House
The Killing House
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The killing house, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Killing House (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, though a little predictable at times . All in all an easy read, and I will definitely be reading some more from this author.