Profile for carly > Reviews

Sistema Breakfast on the Go, Aqua
Sistema Breakfast on the Go, Aqua
Offered by DIRECT HOUSEHOLD

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for my lunch, 3 April 2013
I personally don't use this for breakfast but for my lunch. For example pepper slices and humus in the top and cous-cous at the bottom. Makes lunch more exciting having a starter and a main course :P. Its a good size for my hand bag as most of the other other compartmental lunch boxes seem huge!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars beauty secret passed down the family, 3 April 2013
I love these eye drops, along with a bit of white eyeliner on my water line they really do make my eyes pop. Sometimes I even use these if my eyes are feeling a little dry, so not just for cosmetic purposes. Would recommend to a friend!

Sanlise(TM) 7" INCH Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Faux Leather Carrying Case (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 April 2013
This keyboard case was perfect to complement my new lilac tablet, my keyboard actually has black keys unlike the picture but I think I prefer it! Everyone thinks its so adorable, I love showing it off! Only 1 star off for the change in colour.

Moonar Chiffon One Shoulder Formal Gown Knee-length Prom Party Wedding Bridesmaid Dress Purple Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 3 April 2013
It's my favourite dress I own. I ordered a purple size 8 and it fitted perfectly. Doesn't look frumpy which some mid-length dress can do. So pleased with this purchase!

L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Black Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Black Mascara
Offered by BuyIn e-commerce

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived a bit bedraggled, 3 April 2013
This mascara arrived looking slightly worse for wear as if it has been stored in a hot environment, the label looked burnt. This put me off using it but I did brave it once, it's quite a good mascara but hard to get off. Good if its raining!

Vivitar V7024 Compact Camera 7.1 Megapixel 2.4" LCD - Pink
Vivitar V7024 Compact Camera 7.1 Megapixel 2.4" LCD - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it was ok, 3 April 2013
This camera felt a bit plasticy and the photo quality wasn't great. Wish I had spent more money on a better camera. Perfect for a child though!

RoC Skin Toner (Dry Skin) 200ml1
RoC Skin Toner (Dry Skin) 200ml1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 April 2013
It was my first time trying this product but ordered it as it was such good value. Really pleased to say its part of my skin care routine now, i use it only when I feel like my skin needs exfoliating and is looking a bit dull, so about once a week. Would recommend to a friend as it's not too strong like some!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 3 April 2013
A shame it doesn't come in a size 6 because it was a little bit big but I was pleased with dress. Didn't look cheap at all so I felt nice at the ball i attended.

TechPro microSDHC 4GB Card
TechPro microSDHC 4GB Card

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 3 April 2013
This review is from: TechPro microSDHC 4GB Card
This arrived quickly and was great value. Worked perfectly and couldn't ask for much more! Would recommend to a friend!

Revlon Flair Eau De Parfum Roll-On Mini Fragrance 6ml
Revlon Flair Eau De Parfum Roll-On Mini Fragrance 6ml
Offered by My Discounts Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect cheap present, 3 April 2013
This was a perfect stocking filler over Christmas as its smells lovely. Perfect for handbags or just to try a new fragrance.

Page: 1 | 2