Profile for carly > Reviews

Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Lilac Ritz
Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Lilac Ritz
Offered by Deal Pot Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 April 2016
It didn't really look like the picture

TRIXES Weatherproof Soft Carry Case for Super Zoom Bridge Digital Cameras
TRIXES Weatherproof Soft Carry Case for Super Zoom Bridge Digital Cameras
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 April 2016
Nice small size for my bridge camera

SanDisk 3 x 16GB Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drives - 1 Green + 1 Blue + 1 Pink (Triple Pack)
Offered by Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 April 2016
Good value

Selfie Stick, Premium 7-In-1 Bluetooth Certified Monopod - For All iPhones (iOS 5.0+), All Samsung Galaxy, Note, Android Phones (4.2+) - Improved, Strengthened & Upgraded
Offered by iGenio Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth is hit or miss, 10 April 2016
I have received this today and it doesn't work on my IPhone 5c with the latest IOS. Quite disappointed as I needed this for a trip!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2016 7:13 PM BST

Sistema Breakfast on the Go, Aqua
Sistema Breakfast on the Go, Aqua
Offered by Daily Deals AZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for my lunch, 3 April 2013
I personally don't use this for breakfast but for my lunch. For example pepper slices and humus in the top and cous-cous at the bottom. Makes lunch more exciting having a starter and a main course :P. Its a good size for my hand bag as most of the other other compartmental lunch boxes seem huge!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars beauty secret passed down the family, 3 April 2013
I love these eye drops, along with a bit of white eyeliner on my water line they really do make my eyes pop. Sometimes I even use these if my eyes are feeling a little dry, so not just for cosmetic purposes. Would recommend to a friend!

Sanlise(TM) 7" INCH Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Faux Leather Carrying Case (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 April 2013
This keyboard case was perfect to complement my new lilac tablet, my keyboard actually has black keys unlike the picture but I think I prefer it! Everyone thinks its so adorable, I love showing it off! Only 1 star off for the change in colour.

Moonar Chiffon One Shoulder Formal Gown Knee-length Prom Party Wedding Bridesmaid Dress Purple Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 3 April 2013
It's my favourite dress I own. I ordered a purple size 8 and it fitted perfectly. Doesn't look frumpy which some mid-length dress can do. So pleased with this purchase!

L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Black Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Black Mascara
Offered by ST Cosmétiques

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived a bit bedraggled, 3 April 2013
This mascara arrived looking slightly worse for wear as if it has been stored in a hot environment, the label looked burnt. This put me off using it but I did brave it once, it's quite a good mascara but hard to get off. Good if its raining!

Vivitar V7024 Compact Camera 7.1 Megapixel 2.4" LCD - Pink
Vivitar V7024 Compact Camera 7.1 Megapixel 2.4" LCD - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it was ok, 3 April 2013
This camera felt a bit plasticy and the photo quality wasn't great. Wish I had spent more money on a better camera. Perfect for a child though!

Page: 1 | 2