ARRAY(0xabc82ccc)

GREEN BALTIC AMBER & STERLING SILVER STUD EARRINGS
Offered by ambersilver925
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and classy, 8 July 2013
Got this for myself.....a lovely little pair of earrings. However, the ball of one fell off recently-----too soon as I had only had it for 2 months....so took off the other side and now I have a flat silver earring which looks ok considering...

Silvadore - 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Ying Yang Chinese Japanese A053 - Butterfly Clasp - Free Gift Boxed
Offered by Silvadore
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Yin and Yang, 8 July 2013
Got it as a gift for a teenager she loved it...nice, simple but classy earrings. I had to get another pair for another teen.

Britains Best Dad Mug In A Blue Gift Box - Ideal For Fathers Day, Birthday Or Just To Say Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 8 July 2013
A brilliant gift well appreciated by my father who is Britain's best dad....he loved it. Other best dad's out there will also appreciate it.

Madame Pamplemousse and Her Incredible Edibles
Madame Pamplemousse and Her Incredible Edibles
by Rupert Kingfisher
Price: 3.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 8 July 2013
Excellent book......short and enjoyable although I bought it as a gift I had to read it first! A nice gift for a child.

L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene 24h Black Mascara 9ml
L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene 24h Black Mascara 9ml
Offered by at Mr Cosmetics (UK Based Seller)
Price: 6.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lashes!, 26 May 2013
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used...volume/body/full lashes/excellent price...what more can I say? Try it...you'll like it.

Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Art Deco Stud Earrings
Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Art Deco Stud Earrings
Offered by Noda
Price: 26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute earrings, 24 May 2013
Lovely earrings in silver and amber. Bought it for myself. Just the right size and shade of amber I just may buy another pair as a gift.

The Penderwicks
The Penderwicks
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Adventure!, 19 May 2013
This review is from: The Penderwicks (Kindle Edition)
I totally enjoyed this book and wished it was longer...4 kids and their absentminded daddy go to the country for the summer holidays with their dog Hound....the adventure begins soon after when they meet the young boy who lives with his overbearing mum in the attached mansion. You will have to buy it to enjoy it. A must for those young at heart AND children aged around 11-13 seeking a simple but delightful story with lively children. For once----no vampires, no mystery, no darkness just light, quirky and funny. Enjoy!

Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Tear-drop Stud Earrings
Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Tear-drop Stud Earrings
Offered by Noda
Price: 30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings!I, 9 May 2013
A lovely pair of genuine amber earrings...clearly a quaility pair/design. However, they were a bit too large for me so will pass on to a friend for her birthday.

Valley of Secrets
Valley of Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars An EXCELLENT book, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Valley of Secrets (Kindle Edition)
I read this book at the local library 2 years ago. Decided I had to have it. I bought it. Re read it. Got a Kindle last year-----bought it again....re read it! Need I say more? This book is undoubtedly one of the BEST children's stories ever written next to the Narnia series and Roald Dahl's work. I cannot praise it enough. The story focuses on the main character---an orphan boy who receives a letter supposedly from an uncle who has left him a mansion in the Cornish countryside. The adventure begins slowly for the boy and the reader once he moves there and then bit by bit through a diary that he finds the next adventure begins and then yet another even bigger one awaits our young hero. You will have to buy the book to find out what else awaits him. A delightful read----satisfying, adventurous, creative, full of substance, beauty and life. The perfect escape for a breezy sunny day. Go on buy it, pretend it's for the kids lol you will enjoy it----they will too!

Children of God Storybook Bible
Children of God Storybook Bible
by Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book for children, 20 April 2013
I bought this for my newest goddaughter to read as she grows up. I had a peek and read the whole thing! In a word---delightful! Beautifully illustrated, well written, short and simple to understand passages with a little affirmation at the end of each Bible story. A must for the little ones in your life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3