Profile for Mr Fish > Reviews

Content by Mr Fish

Mr Fish "Mr Fish" (Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC CD)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (PC CD)
Offered by Digitalville UK

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 July 2014
NO FORCE FEEDBACK AND THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY WAY TO SOLVE THIS!!!!

PaintShop Pro X4  (PC)
PaintShop Pro X4 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
This review is from: PaintShop Pro X4 (PC) (CD-ROM)
I love this software for it's ease of use and for the creative freedom it gives me - I can't imagine just getting my photos printed off at the local shop now before editing them first..

HP v210w 32GB USB Flash Drive
HP v210w 32GB USB Flash Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
This device stopped working soon after purchase (I can't really be bothered to find out why)? The 16 Gig version has been fine but this was a pooper from day 1!

Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 - Silver
Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
I think I'm on my 2nd or maybe even 3rd of these mice and wouldn't buy any other - I love it..

US Assault Army Pack Tactical MOLLE Backpack 20L German Tropical Camo
US Assault Army Pack Tactical MOLLE Backpack 20L German Tropical Camo
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
Very useful, very robust and can be compressed down flat against the back when containing less. njnkjnn knkjh kljh kjh

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
Fits perfectly and I've worn one of these fleeces through the entire winter with only a t-shirt beneath. jl;j ;ljl kjj

Helikon UTP Trousers Coyote size M Long
Helikon UTP Trousers Coyote size M Long
Offered by Military 1st

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
Ideal for many situations though walking over the moors may be a step too far as they are quite thick canvass and would take a long time to dry when wet (can't be tumble dried either). These trousers wear the person! When worn with a belt they would support ammo clips etc. and pockets full of junk - very comfy and very robust.

Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions Edition(PC DVD)
Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions Edition(PC DVD)
Offered by Woodlark Trading Ltd UK fast 1st Class dispatch for Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
Once the 'game' is out of the way, one can practice 'liberating' the camps on 2 seperate islands (one can also re-set the camps to 'enemy controlled' again without the need to go through the 'game' again.. Great fun after a day at work listening to the enemy soldiers shouting up the valley sides - I continually laugh my head off!

PLAIN SLOT TOP VOILES Rod Pocket Net Voile Curtain Panel White 59" x 72" ( width x drop )
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
I actually bought 2 sets of these curtains to cover the entire window and thus prevent the nosy cow across the road from continually staring at me in the buff over the top of my old lace curtains. I'm glad to say she is now unable to see my bum!

Lizard Skins Jumbo Chain Stay Protector - 85 x 255 mm, Black
Lizard Skins Jumbo Chain Stay Protector - 85 x 255 mm, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 11 April 2014
I've had one of these before and they do work very well for protecting the frame and cutting down on 'clanking' noises. BE CAREFUL WHEN ORDERING - THERE ARE SLIMMER VERSIONS OF THIS WHICH I PRESUME ARE FOR RACING BIKES. My own bike is a mountain bike and this fits perfectly..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4