Profile for ukstevens > Reviews

ukstevens

Page: 1 | 2
LG G3 5.5 inch Sim Free 16GB Android Smartphone - UK Version - Black
LG G3 5.5 inch Sim Free 16GB Android Smartphone - UK Version - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device !!, 6 Aug 2014
Smartphones are most often down to personal preference according to needs and requirements ....... I frequently change in pursuit of the perfect device (which I haven't found :)) so feel well placed to draw a reasonable comparison. I have previously used iPhone 5S, Galaxy S4 & 5, Lumia 925 and 930. Im not a fanboy of any particular brand or OS and this is the first piece of hardware of any description made by LG that I have owned.

Right now for me the G3 ticks all the boxes for my use. The screen is immense both in resolution and size..... almost no bezel wasted space either side and the display is pin sharp and crystal clear.

I am a heavy email user and I find that the stock email app works perfectly with no need to download 3rd party apps. Likewise the stock Calendar app is perfect for my use. I love the LG keyboard, which can be adjusted in height and layout. The 'swipe' typing is as good as swiftkey (IMHO).

Despite being plastic the device has a quality feel about it, I don't have large hands and I can easily hold this in one hand but it does realistically need 2 handed operation.

For me one of the big plus points are the rear mounted buttons ..... a great idea and quite easy to get used to. The stock LG underlying software seems to be well thought out and mostly adds benefit to the base OS.

Camera is great ..... rivals the iPhone (for my use) .... I have just returned from a holiday and was very pleased with what I took.

The only minor negative is that due to work I have an enforced PIN lock from exchange (this applies whatever handset I use) with the G3 I cannot adjust the volume or move to silent without unlocking. A minor point that I can live with.

An all-round great handset and good value

Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product !, 30 Jun 2014
Great stand ...... High quality components ..... easy to assemble and very sturdy ...... not really a lot more I can say other than well worth the money !

eimo-Electronics 10-IN-1 STYLUS PENS PACK - iphone/ipad/tablet/SAMSUNG GALAXY BEAM i8520 - Green / White / Pink / Silver / Baby Blue / Black / Gold / Purple / Red / Blue - VALUE PACK-Original by eimo
Offered by eimo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for Money, 27 Mar 2014
these are cheap and very light ...... compared to more expensive ones that have a little weight to them. That said you cannot beat these for value. Highly Recommend.

Anker® 40W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Wall Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, Mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, HTC One (M8), Google Nexus 4 5 7 10, External Battery, PS Vita, Gopro and more (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Very useful, 27 Mar 2014
I was surprised to read some mixed reviews ....... I bought two of these for home use and have been very happy with no issues at all ..... removes the need for lots of chargers hanging out of the wall, nice and neat. Good quality product like many other Anker items I have bought. ..... Highly recommended. !

Nokia DC-50 Portable Wireless Charging Plate for Lumia 820/920/925/930/1020/1520 - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product very useful !, 27 Mar 2014
Easy to use ...... can be used like the original charging plate from a charger or on its own completely wireless. This can also be recharged wirelessly as well as via the supplied USB cable and charger. Not a lot more I can say other than a very useful and well made product. Its not small but ideal for anyone who owns a Lumia Windows phone and travels, the footprint is about the same size as my Lumia 925. Just wish it was supplied in black :) .....

Belkin Classic Sheer Matte Snapshield iPad Air Case - Clear
Belkin Classic Sheer Matte Snapshield iPad Air Case - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product ..... perfect protection, 13 Feb 2014
Great product ..... good balance between protection and adding very little to the size of your iPad Air. Has a good feel to it to make gripping the iPad easier.

Very little more I can say other than a wise investment for your expensive iPad.

Tech Armor Premium High Definition Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 5S/iPhone 5C/iPhone 5 (Pack of 3)
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product ..... Easy to fit and great value for money, 13 Feb 2014
I've used numerous screen protectors over the years for various phones .... and have to say these are pretty much the best. Easy to follow online video if you need it. Very easy to install, the pack includes three protectors, a cloth and several pieces of sticky dust remover and a bubble card if you need it. Mine went on first time with minimal bubbles which I instantly removed.

Once installed these are crystal clear and very difficult to even see that you are using a protector. Very smooth surface for swiping and no different to the bare glass and I would actually say that these attract less finger marks than the bare glass.

All in all a great product at a great price.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case 5 Star, 11 Feb 2014
Very little to say about this because it's simply a very good case. Very good fit, does not interfere with the controls of the phone and offers all round very good protection unless you are going to throw the phone around. Comes with a free screen protector which is high quality and was an added bonus. I have the clear version which works well with the black 5S. Above all else for its price its great value for money. 5 Stars from me :)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Protective Cover - Navy Blue
Samsung Galaxy S4 Protective Cover - Navy Blue
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 14 Sep 2013
I had tried several cases and covers but overall this has been the best for me. Yes .. its a little more expensive because its a Samsung brand, however it is very good quality, a perfect fit and looks nice (Navy cover with the smoke S4). The buttons all work perfectly and the holes all line up 100%, particularly important for the small mic. To sum up ... a great product and well worth the extra £'s.

Belkin Snap Shield Tint for iPad Mini in Black
Belkin Snap Shield Tint for iPad Mini in Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Perfect Fit, 7 May 2013
Not a lot to say other than this fits perfectly, adds very little to the size and does not in any way impede the Apple cover. Great Product !!

Page: 1 | 2