Profile for Xtcmint68 > Reviews

Xtcmint68

Universal Orlando 2014: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure
Universal Orlando 2014: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and very helpful!, 13 Aug 2014
The guide was essential for Universal Studios. Even though we didn't follow the plan for Universal Studios (due to the new Harry Potter - Diagon Alley which was completed after this was written) it helped me understand a lot of how to make the best of the universal parks.

Islands of Adventure - we followed the plan nearly to the letter and got through a lot of rides very quickly, especially early on in the day!

I would recommend buying this before you go to Universal!

A Very Merry Tom and Jerry Collection [DVD] [2008]
A Very Merry Tom and Jerry Collection [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Various
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom & Jerry., 31 Jan 2014
I bought this as a present for my fiancée as she loves all the T&J cartoons.

It was a fantastic present and will make anyone laugh.

Sleigh Christmas Jumper, Size XL
Sleigh Christmas Jumper, Size XL
Offered by Principatus

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of Christmas jumpers but this one changed my mind., 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sleigh Jumper
Fed up of those tacky Christmas jumpers?

This is reasonably well made and keeps you warm but not too smothering.

The design is stylish and lots of friends have liked the design.

Rise of Nations Gold Edition [video game]
Rise of Nations Gold Edition [video game]
Offered by Digitalville UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game. Loved it before. Loved it now, 29 Dec 2013
By todays standards the visuals are still okay but its the gameplay that I love most about this game.

I would recommend this to all RTS fans (new & old).

Afterglow Universal Wireless Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC DVD)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 18 July 2013
Quality product. Make sure you take advantage of the manufacturers offer if you're using it with a hdmi cable for your Xbox 360.

Sony PlayStation 3 Replacement Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Mounting Bracket
Sony PlayStation 3 Replacement Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Mounting Bracket
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and straightforward, 18 July 2013
Couldn't be easier. Just make sure you have a small posidrive screwdriver. Fitted in 3 minutes with a new hard drive for my ps3.

XXL Blue Neoprene Single Shoulder Support
XXL Blue Neoprene Single Shoulder Support
Offered by SmartcablesUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Product itself is fine but sizing is not right, 11 Mar 2013
Being a rugby player i usually get Large or Extra large shirts (18-19 inch neck if that matters). Hence I chose XXL size support brace as this seemed to be sensible.

The product itself is fine and immobilises the upper arm/shoulder although a bit too tight on the biceps but the strap is very "conservative" i.e. i can't wear the strap without being in major discomfort.

As a value solution and for the right body size i'm sure it would suit some people but more information should be provided about sizing in order for customers to understand whether it might be suitable for them or not.

Mindjack (Xbox 360)
Mindjack (Xbox 360)
Offered by b68solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars Ahead of it's time but no thank you, 4 Aug 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mindjack (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Having found this game at great price I was looking forward to playing it. What sold it to me was the maker.

I love Square Enix! Makers of Final Fantasy and many other awesome titles. I'll generally buy anything they bring out..... I may re-think this strategy based on my experience and also having been recently disappointed with other titles like Final Fantasy 13 and some lesser known Square games.

Gameplay - Poor
Story - I wasn't interested enough to bother paying attention
Graphics - Good
Sound - Likewise wasn't interested

Now put that all aside for a second. The concept of this title is awesome but I think it got rushed out the door too early. On a next generation console this title would fly and be mindblowing! Unfortunately it is lacklustre, clunky and a real shame that Square didn't put their usual "finish" into this title.

Am I being hard on Mindjack.. yes! However it is a competitive market and I expected much better from Square.

I would rent this first if you were thinking of buying. However I have already traded my copy in for something I will play again.

Better luck next time Square.