Profile for Mrs. D. Green > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. Green

Mrs. D. Green "Wolvesy" (Mansfield UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Blue Sky Studios 8 Film Collection (Includes Epic) [DVD] [2002]
Blue Sky Studios 8 Film Collection (Includes Epic) [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Ray Romano
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for young and old, 11 Jan 2014
Bought for when Christmas telly let us down. The films did not disappoint and managed to keep a diverse age range from 3 to 78 entertained as needed. Exceptional value as purchased as a lightning deal in November.

Burt's Bees Pampered Body Collection
Burt's Bees Pampered Body Collection
Price: 19.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always, 11 Jan 2014
Purchased as a lightning deal in November for my sister-in-laws Christmas. No complaints, a well received gift. Burts Bees always make great value for money products.

A Game of Groans
A Game of Groans
by George R. R. Washington
Price: 6.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful parody, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Game of Groans (Paperback)
Not funny, not even amusing, picked it up in Warehouse Deals, so glad I did not pay full price. Please do not waste your money.

SJ-140 - Red - 2XL
SJ-140 - Red - 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Another stunner, 11 Jan 2014
I'm hooked on corsets and these, well - excellent value, well made and the right sizing, 5 stars all the way. Its so well made it can double as a top in it own right.

Wahl Spirolls Black/Grey 18-Piece Conical Heated Rollers
Wahl Spirolls Black/Grey 18-Piece Conical Heated Rollers
Offered by easi2shop
Price: 48.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Heavy - beware, 11 Jan 2014
After reading the reviews I thought I would give these a go. I'm not a wimp nor do I have a low pain threshold but ooowwwwcccchh... they really do pull on your hair. At first I thought it must be me - so I let my hairdresser loose with them. After a few tries and various combinations of rollers/clips and rolling over, under, rolling from the scalp outwards and even spiralling them, we both gave up. The only conclusion I can come to, is that my long hair is just too long for these. The idea is a good one and yes, I kept them in long enough to curl but they must be much better suited to shorter, shoulder length hair. Guess I'll just wait until I fancy a shorter hair cut!

Serj Tankian Samurai Swords Official Mens T Shirt (XL)
Serj Tankian Samurai Swords Official Mens T Shirt (XL)
Offered by reflexcd2 SHIPPING FROM THE UK
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, 28 Oct 2013
Bought for my son. Very well made and a good length in the body - not too short, like most t-shirts (he's 6ft 5"). He's very happy with it.

Pyramid International Keep Calm and Carry On Digital Canvas, Union Jack, 60cm x 80cm
Offered by Ledbury Games
Price: 52.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Oct 2013
This was larger than I imagined (can still only visualise inches!), but looks great and is exceptionally well made. Could not resist, as it was a bargain price via the warehouse deals at Amazon and it was in A1 condition, what more can I say?

Landon Tyler 11 x 10 cm Heart Oil Burner - White
Landon Tyler 11 x 10 cm Heart Oil Burner - White
Offered by HRJ Trading Company
Price: 7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Oct 2013
Loved the shape of this burner, and the heart shaped shadow it casts, but the actual "dish" part is far too shallow to allow anything but the smallest amount of liquid. Only undiluted pure essential oil can be used. Adding a few drops (of oil) in water should be avoided, as the water will evaporate in less than an hour! I did experiment with a wax tartlet, and it only held 1/3rd of the melted wax - yes its that small!!!

Sexy Pink & Black Burlesque Corset with Ribbon Trim
Sexy Pink & Black Burlesque Corset with Ribbon Trim
Offered by Hot-Corsets
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 30 July 2013
I purchased this with a matching skirt, and the length is just perfect. I've bought off this seller before and will without a doubt be buying more. This seller has to be one of the best on Amazon, they always send 1st class post and it always arrives promptly. As for the quality - it cannot be beat, and at a great price too. Go on buy it - you will not be disappointed.

Debi

Hard Core S1 P Tonalite Safety Hiker Size 12
Hard Core S1 P Tonalite Safety Hiker Size 12
Offered by DQ SERVICES
Price: 28.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them, 8 Jun 2013
My tall and big footed son is a real nightmare when it comes to shoes/boots, as all size 12's are not created equal. He does a lot of walking so comfy boots are a must. His informed opinion (so he tells me) is that these do the job they're supposed to. His feet and ankles are well supported and his great big clodhoppers are kept dry and warm. They must be good, he's on the lookout for another pair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3