Profile for Sherina Brown > Reviews

Content by Sherina Brown

Sherina Brown (Georgia, USA)

Harry Potter: The Complete 1-8 Film Collection - Limited Numbered Edition (Blu-ray + DVD) [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by GX-ENTERTAINMENT UK

3.0 out of 5 stars package got lost!!!, 9 Jan. 2012
I've ordered this along with 4 other BR box set for Christmas gift, estimated delievery was 14 Dec 2011, waited for another 2 weeks, still nothing. So I decided to contact amazon in regards to this, and apparently it got lost somewhere in the world of mail. I was highly disappointed about it, but since they were promt in refunding me my money back, I'll give them a 3 star. This is the first time that Amazon did not met my standard, and it's also the first time that this happen to me. I hope that it will not happen again in the future.

Band Of Brothers - The Complete Series (Commemorative 6-Disc Gift Set in Tin Box) [Blu-ray] [2010]
Dvd ~ Ron Livingston
Offered by A2Z Entertains

3.0 out of 5 stars waited, waited and still waiting, 9 Jan. 2012
I've ordered this along with 4 other BR box set for Christmas gift, estimated delievery was 14 Dec 2011, waited for another 2 weeks, still nothing. So I decided to contact amazon in regards to this, and apparently it got lost somewhere in the world of mail. I was highly disappointed about it, but since they were promt in sending me another set, I'll give them a 3 star. This is the first time that Amazon did not met my standard, and it's also the first time that this happen to me. I hope that it will not happen again in the future.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2016 2:22 PM GMT

The Superman Motion Picture Anthology 1978-2006 [Blu-ray] [1978]  [Region Free]
The Superman Motion Picture Anthology 1978-2006 [Blu-ray] [1978] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Christopher Reeve

3.0 out of 5 stars waited, waited and still waiting, 9 Jan. 2012
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2012 12:30 PM GMT

Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray]