ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Profile for Sean PL > Reviews

Content by Sean PL

Sean PL

Hauppauge HD PVR USB Hi-def H.264 Video Capture Device,high Definition USB 2.0 Video Capture With Hardware H.264 Video Encoders
Offered by Ballicom International
Price: 125.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Recording game play, 25 Jun 2013
I got this to record my Xbox and play station game plays, all thought there's no 1080p or HDMI. But the main reason is that the RCA RGB connections don't carry any protection down them, so I was able to easily get game play off my play station. It's also quick and easy to set up.

Grinning Skull Black Neckwarmer Face Mask
Grinning Skull Black Neckwarmer Face Mask
Offered by HatsHatsHats
Price: 8.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 25 Jun 2013
I got this for snowboarding, it kept my neck worm. The only down side is the fact that after about 2-3 hours my goggles started to steam up, but this was easy to deal with once I knew about it.

ORB Analogue Thumb Grips (Xbox 360)
ORB Analogue Thumb Grips (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 1.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Only use the domed, 25 Jun 2013
I've worn down the original sticks on the controller, so I got these to get back the grip. But I found the domed caps were the best. I would recommend them to any gamers that wants to save their sticks or have better aim.

Tenn DH/BMX Cycling Padded Hip Protector Body Armour Shorts Black Med
Tenn DH/BMX Cycling Padded Hip Protector Body Armour Shorts Black Med
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth ever penny, 24 Jun 2013
I bought these for snow boarding, boy was it worth it, not only did it save my bum, but it also is a nicest than the cold chair lift as well. Would recommend to anyone and every one!

Barney's Ducky Tie - Seen on 'How I Met Your Mother' , Duck Necktie
Barney's Ducky Tie - Seen on 'How I Met Your Mother' , Duck Necktie

5.0 out of 5 stars Suit day, 24 Jun 2013
This is awesome, I got this for our World Suit Day party. We all went as Barney, but how could it be compleat with out the Ducky tie?

Acer S240HLBID 24-inch Monitor 16:9 FHD LED 5 ms 100M:1 A DVI w/HDCP HDMI Acer EcoDisplay
Price: 129.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in less than a week, 24 Jun 2013
I would rate it higher, but it didn't work. I bought this to switch between the VGA and HDMI inputs. At the start it worked grate, after a thew days I couldn't change inputs without Turing on and off. Then it would just start cutting out when I was using it, and finally it stopped all together. So I sent it back and got a refund.

WMA HDMI Male to 5 RCA RGB Audio Video AV Component Cable by Tinxs
WMA HDMI Male to 5 RCA RGB Audio Video AV Component Cable by Tinxs
Offered by POP GATE(Ships From HongKong)
Price: 3.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, only hdmi to rgb, 24 Jun 2013
This works but, it's only takes HDMI converts it to 5 RCA RGB. I've found a work a round for my set up. Just be warned that it it HDMI TO RCA RGB.

Slouch Beanie ONE SIZE Smoke Grey
Slouch Beanie ONE SIZE Smoke Grey
Offered by COOZO
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 24 Jun 2013
This is a grate hat, warm and stretchy. I lost my first one, so I'm buying another one. Would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a grate hat.

Razer Orca Gaming and Music Headset
Razer Orca Gaming and Music Headset
Price: 49.67

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable headset ever, 24 Jun 2013
These are the most comfortable set of headphones I've ever had, it's like these nothing there. The cable extender is so useful, I keep it in my computer so it's easy to switch between my desk and my iPod. The large size of the cups fully incipases my ears to block out every one on the bus, so I can hear music with out distractions.