Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Rebecca

East of India Merry Christmas Vintage Style Gift Tags x 6
East of India Merry Christmas Vintage Style Gift Tags x 6
Offered by Brown Paper Packages tied up with string

3.0 out of 5 stars However they are simply beautiful. Good quality card, 14 Nov 2014
Very pricey for the amount you get. However they are simply beautiful. Good quality card, design. Shame about quantity and the price.

C-78 - White - Doctor Who Dr Tardis Exploding Van Gogh - iPhone 5C Hard Plastic Case - Cool Funny Retro Quirky - Xmas / Birthday Gift
Offered by TheGiftSquad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 10 Nov 2014
I am a student at sixth form who is always knocking my phone around in my bag and on the floor!... found that this case is durable of all that! It is a good strong case, fits the phone perfectly. I am very happy with it. I have had it for about 3 months+ now, no problems with it.

Tiger A4 strong transparent poly punched pockets x 100 sleeves/wallets
Tiger A4 strong transparent poly punched pockets x 100 sleeves/wallets
Offered by 365DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for college/sixth form- excellent, 10 Nov 2014
Will be buying these again!
Started college/sixth form and found I need a zillion of these! I bought some in the cheapo store in town but they were really bad quality (stuck together, thin plastic) so I thought I'd try these out. The plastic is thicker, they don't stick together well they... are... PERFECT! I am so chuffed at the price too- the quality you get, how many you get. Thankyou!

Cosmetic Bag / Canvas Makeup Bag / Morning Garden
Cosmetic Bag / Canvas Makeup Bag / Morning Garden
Offered by Handbag Queen UK

4.0 out of 5 stars The zip is strong which is good and I love the pattern, 10 Nov 2014
Bought this to keep safe all my little little things so they don't get lost in my bag for college//sixth form. The zip is strong which is good and I love the pattern. Good price for it too

I-115 - Black - Dr Doctor Who Tardis Exploding - Van Gogh - iPhone 4 / 4s Hard Plastic Clip on Case - Xmas / Birthday Gift
Offered by TheGiftSquad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 10 Nov 2014
I bought this case quite awhile back, it is very strong and sturdy. It protects the back of the phone very well. However, I have updated my phone to a different model but I have given my old phone away to a family member with this case on. The case is still going strong!

Stainless Steel Men Cuff Link Cufflinks - Letter Pi Shape
Stainless Steel Men Cuff Link Cufflinks - Letter Pi Shape
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 29 Aug 2014
Bought this for a Maths teacher. Perfect gift. Arrived fast in the post,good quality product. Cannot fault it. Gift ideas- also be good for a stocking filler or a small thank you gift-for a Maths fan!

Studio Ghibli My Neighbor Totoro Fashion Canvas Backpack School Bag Pack New Design--Brown
Offered by Color&Fun Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable bag-I love it, 29 Aug 2014
It is strong,durable and looks adorable! The straps are comfy and overall it is a great design. It has lots of pockets-one inside and two outside. It is very spacious and can fit a lot in it which is great. I love the design and decoration. Arrived quickly in the post. Overall, I completely adore this bag, thank you so much for making it!

Mantona Premium Holster Bag for SLR Camera - Purple
Mantona Premium Holster Bag for SLR Camera - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 29 Aug 2014
I bought this bag as I was going away on holiday and needed a slightly smaller bag to fit just the camera in. This bag doesn't fit an extra lens but that is no problem for my use as it enables me to squeeze in and out of tight,crowded places because the bag is smaller and doesn't stick out when I wear it. It has a front pocket where you can fit a phone,purse and other small essentials so you don't have to carry an extra handbag. The bag is well made,durable and looks attractive. The zip is a good quality, it is strong. The bag is secure with a zip,clasp and toggle thing which is brilliant. The strap is also strong and padded- because the bag is light so it doesn't hurt your shoulder. Arrived quickly on time. Overall brilliant product and recommend

Bobino Small Turquoise Cable Wrap/Cord Tidy perfect for mp3 player and phone ear buds
Offered by Glint

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product, 29 Aug 2014
I bought this as from September I will be travelling via public transport every day so will be bringing my iPod to listen to while commuting. It came very quickly in the post which was brilliant and it is a quality product. It keeps your ear phones nice and tidy and prevents them from tangling. It's strong and durable. Couldn't fault anything, brilliant product,packaging,postage. This product is perfect for keeping your earphones tidy. I recommend this product

Peroxide
Peroxide

5.0 out of 5 stars * Highly recommend *, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Peroxide (Audio CD)
First heard about Nina in 2011 and then got to see her live in 2012.
2011-present it has been enjoyable listening and seeing her music develop and here we are- debut album- Peroxide!
The deluxe version offers us nothing less than 20 fun,catchy songs with a lot of meaning behind each song. Based mostly on acoustic guitar in a pop-rock style.
The album has a mixture of catchy tunes (Selfies being very catchy!) My favorite songs on the album are Two worlds away, The Outcome,18 Candles,Peroxide and He's the one I'm bringing back. On the deluxe I really love Nina's cover of 'Dont stop' and The People. Her lyrics have meaning and that is also what I also love about this album.
All the songs are very different from each other, I highly recommend this album and I hope to hear more of Nina's music.
Also recommend her EP's which you can get on Amazon or on iTunes :)

Thankyou Nina for making such a brilliant album to listen to, I love listening to your various EPs and love this album- keep doing what you do! :)