Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for the-pink-one > Reviews

Content by the-pink-one

"the-pink-one"

Sehnsucht
Sehnsucht

5.0 out of 5 stars A BIG thank you to my friend that sold me this CD....., 20 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Sehnsucht (Audio CD)
....because he didn't like it!! A friend he may be - but I have to question his taste!
It would have to be a big price offered before I sell it. I'm not an afficionado of Rammstein's music but I can feel some more purchases coming on.
A good buy for all wot like German metal.

Busted
Busted
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!, 9 July 2004
This review is from: Busted (Audio CD)
I am not the target audience for this type of music/band - but I love it! It's fun, lively and musically and lyrically better than their years would suggest!
So what if you have never heard of Green Day (see earlier review) - I suspect that it wouldn't matter anyway - this is a top CD (as is the other one by Busted) and it is well worth a listen to.
By the way - I'm 41 years old and still love new, fresh stuff like this. Keep it up boys.

Chariots Of Fire: Original Soundtrack;Vangelis
Chariots Of Fire: Original Soundtrack;Vangelis
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK - but not inspirational, 7 July 2004
It is a reasonably good soundtrack - but nowhere near the best ever.
I felt relaxed after listening to it rather that motivated or stimulated to go on and do amazing things - I suspect that others that would disagree might be holding the images of the film itself in their minds as they listen to it rather than listening to the music as a separate entity.

Rock In Rio (Live)
Rock In Rio (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give it a 6!, 10 May 2004
This review is from: Rock In Rio (Live) (Audio CD)
This hasd to be the best live cd I've heard! It makes you want to be there!
Bruce and the boys were on top form - as was the audience.
Buy it and you WILL NOT be dissappointed!
What more can I say?

Now and Zen
Now and Zen

2.0 out of 5 stars Now and Zen you wonder why bother!, 10 Mar. 2004
This review is from: Now and Zen (Audio CD)
I like Robert Plant, don't get me wrong, he has done some good stuff in his time - but this is not it!
I bought this album on vinyl in '88 (maybe '89) and my opinion hasn't changed.
This sounds like a poor attempt by a hope-to-be-star to create an awe-inspiring piece of work, and it fails miserably!
The only saving grace is "Ship Of Fools" - a diamond in a bowl of broken glass.