Profile for Tommytlt > Reviews

Tommytlt

King Of Conflict
King Of Conflict

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: King Of Conflict (Audio CD)
An excellent introduction album fr...m these guys...i'm no music buff so you'll have to use some of the more intelligent reviews for a descriptive review...all i can say is that i saw this band at hyde park and they were great...the album is just as good

The Night Eternal (Strain Trilogy 3)
The Night Eternal (Strain Trilogy 3)
by Chuck Hogan

2.0 out of 5 stars Well, I hate to say it, but that was a massive let down..., 21 Oct. 2011
Let me start by admitting that I am no literacy expert, and this is my first book review,so I'm sorry to say that it's a negative one. So Part 3 has finally arrived, and I was full of hope after the first two books in this trilogy - maybe I was too keen for this to be as good as the first 2 books, but I can safely say that I would've been better off finishing at the second. The book takes a while to gain any sort of momentum, which is fine as it sets the scene 2 years on, then when the tempo does eventually build up it's over quicker than a teenagers first time, it felt as though the authors were in a rush to get to the end. So in summary - if you want closure on this trilogy then get involved, but don't build your expectations too high - that was my mistake - and I'm left feeling truly disappoined.

Simba-Smoby Toy Story Pump Rocket
Simba-Smoby Toy Story Pump Rocket

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon have the wrong Picture!!!, 30 Aug. 2011
Be warned, although the picture shows a gun, what you actually receive is a Pump rocket, i.e. a long tube with a foam rocket on the end - if you're after the Ball gun then check the wording of the product. My bad on this occasion, but considering the price it's hardly a deal breaker.

The actual Rocket (so far untested) looks like it will provide a short amount of fun - it's definately an outdoor toy, it states it's for 3 year olds and up, now my boy is a tall 3 yr old, but the whole of the rocket/tube is roughly 85cm long, perhaps a little too long for most 3 year olds.

Wilson Ultra Distance 24 Ball Value Pack Mens -
Wilson Ultra Distance 24 Ball Value Pack Mens -
Offered by Lakeballscentrum

5.0 out of 5 stars Balls Balls Balls, 5 Aug. 2011
as a man with a 28 handicap these balls are perfect - excellent value even when compared to sport and soccer/lillywhites, and because of the price you won't cry every time you decide to take a trip throught the undergrowth.

FLASH SUPERSTORE SAMSUNG I9100 GALAXY S2 FROSTED PATTERN GEL SKIN COVER/CASE BLUE
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a phone skin that does what it's supposed to, 5 Aug. 2011
Delivery was ahead of stated time, product fits the Galaxy 2 perfectly, it's not quite as bright as the picture indicates but it suits my nees

Rolson 60702 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet
Rolson 60702 24 LED Lamp with Hook and Magnet

5.0 out of 5 stars I've seen the light, 6 Jun. 2011
Wow, Super bright, much to my surpise both of mine arrived with batteries so 1 thoroughly pleased customer. just a minor niggle, the lenses on both Lamps were scratched - not sure if this was a transit issue, but does not affect the performance of the product.

Smart Trike Comfort 2 in 1 (Red)
Smart Trike Comfort 2 in 1 (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sept. 2010
Bought this trike for our 2 year old boy, he is of average 2 year old size and his legs are long enough to pedal himself. The steering is light (when using the handel bars) so easy for the child to handle. The bucket on the back is quite shallow and is moulded plastic so only clips onto the frame - no actual fixings - it's relatively secure but can be pulled off by an over entusiastic child.

When the handle is connected the parent has ability to steer, note that with the weight of the child it does become quite heavy and the turing circle is quite large (the child still has the ability to turn the wheels which can be interesting!). You can release the pedal gear if your child needs a rest for those big hills. The handle is also adjustable should you need to alter your push height.

We've only had the trike for 2 months but it's already done about 20 miles (gravel, tarmac, dirt) and the wheels show no unexpected signs of wear.

Yes this is a little more expensive than some other trikes, but it does feel very stable and incredibly durable - thouroughly recommended.