Profile for Dr. K. E. Patrick > Reviews

Content by Dr. K. E. Patrick

Dr. K. E. Patrick (England)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lico Boys Bernie V Indoor Shoes Black Schwarz (schwarz/lemon) Size: 36
Lico Boys Bernie V Indoor Shoes Black Schwarz (schwarz/lemon) Size: 36

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely pair of shoes for the price, 24 April 2016
These were a fab pair of shoes for my son, delivered quickly and priced under £15. I now see they're a lot more. I wouldn't have paid that price for them, tbh, as there are plenty that would do the trick for under £20. However, for the price I paid, they are well made, attractive, and fit well.

Sonic Dash
Sonic Dash

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!!!, 10 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Sonic Dash (App)
People say It is good but it is still downloading as you read this! 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎!!!!!!!!!!!

Crocs Girls Nadia Shearling Boot
Crocs Girls Nadia Shearling Boot
Price: £36.17 - £55.88

4.0 out of 5 stars A Super Winter Warmer!, 14 Feb. 2016
I got the pink version of these. Very unlike me, but were on mega-sale at the time and I thought what they hey! I love them. They're really comfy, easy to tug on and kick off, and keep my feet warm and dry in the winter. They're cute either pulled all the way, or rolled down. I got them really muddy the other day (no snow for the whole four years I've had them!), and because others say to chuck them in the washing machine, I'm about to test out this theory. I'll update after the success/disaster.

Speedo Futura Biofuse Junior Kids Swimming Goggles - Smoke/Green/Clear
Speedo Futura Biofuse Junior Kids Swimming Goggles - Smoke/Green/Clear
Offered by SDJ Sports Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars "Junior" size means little kids only, 5 Feb. 2016
These goggles are for ages 9 and under, or with a small head. My 9-year-old has had to let the band all the way out to wear them, and he's not a big chap. Also, they probably aren't brilliant for someone who swims a lot, like a competitive swimmer, because the nose band in the middle is all of a piece (as opposed to changeable nose pieces), and this can get stretched out in a short time and affect the close fit of the eye pieces.

The plus-side: they look really cool.

Celtic Daily Prayer: Book Two: Farther Up and Farther In (Northumbria Community)
by Northumbria Community

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift Volume or Daily Comfort, but really needs Book One, too, 7 Jan. 2016
I have used the first volume of Celtic Daily Prayer for about four years now, going twice through its two daily readings that are included in it. I'm very glad to have a new volume with two more years' worth of readings in this book.

Unlike my old book, which was a large paperback volume (that I only just now had to re-glue the binding on), this one is a compact hardback with a beautiful green and blue cover. The pages are a good thickness, and the font is crisp, clean, and not too small. What's more -- and I just love this feature -- there are four different coloured satin bookmark ribbons attached in the binding, so I don't have to hunt for the liturgy, the meditations, and the day's readings through the book like I used to (or stick little pieces of paper as bookmarks which often fell out!).

It's the little touches, isn't it?!!!

The only criticism I have the book at all is that some of its references are to pages in Book One, such as the biographies of saints on the many saints' days that are mentioned in the daily readings. So it really doesn't stand alone -- you need Book One also, and that makes it a bit annoying to carry around two daily reading books when you only really want to use one of them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

KINGFOMTM PU Leather Mouse Pad Mice Pad Mat with Wrist Comfort Rest Computer Desk Stationery Accessories Colors (Purple)
Offered by Kingfom

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but is little and kind of expensive for what it is, 19 Dec. 2015
Stylish and love the colour, but the little "wrist support" space is only about 1 cm high and does nothing for supporting a wrist, and the whole mat is only about 8 inches across at most. Sometimes the leather is too smooth for a good surface for the mouse, and it's easy to bend it a little bit so it isn't flat (but also easy to bend it back). I think in all that it's expensive for the purpose, those it's nicely made and pretty.

BTW, I bought it to "go with" my purple Tonor mouse and purple shell on my Macbook, and that looks really cool!

Tenn Well Gift Tags 100pcs Brown Gift Kraft Wedding Paper Tags 100 Feet Natural Jute Twine (heart-shape)
Offered by T&H Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great craft project for kids, 13 Dec. 2015
My kids were doing an advent project of writing all the names of Jesus and hanging them on the tree. With a set of sharpies and some glitter glue, they look stunning, and all the leftover tags are turning into homemade Christmas decorations for my daughter's friends at the swim club. A great set for the price to just make low-key crafts.

English Toy Terrier Training Secrets: Obedient-Dog.net
English Toy Terrier Training Secrets: Obedient-Dog.net
by Mark Mendoza

1.0 out of 5 stars Cut and paste any old breed, but didn't bother changing internal text, 10 Dec. 2015
I haven't bought this book because when I look inside, all the text is about English Toy Spaniels, and not about English Toy Terriers.

Everyone knows that an English Toy Spaniel and an English Toy Terrier is a completely different breed of dog (the clue is in the name -- spaniel vs terrier!)

This is a very lazy copy/paste web series for every breed, but it CANNOT deliver what it purports to do, which is to guide you for training x-breed of dog since it doesn't change any text but the breed name (and, as in here, it doesn't even always do that!).

BTW, I know whose dog this is on the cover, and I know she didn't agree that you could use that picture. Mr Mendoza ... you are in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!!!!

Racksoy Brandnew 3W Warm White Elegant Styling Bedside Reading Light Flexible Led Bed & Work Lamp Clip On Bunk Bed Light Desk Light with On/Off Switch Silver UK Plug
Offered by MyArmor

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 8 Dec. 2015
Wow, this is a good bed-side lamp. Very heavy, with a strong clamp, very bendy arm, and bright light. Just what my kids needed for reading in bed. The cord is quite long, too, to reach from the top shelf above the bunk bed (could've been about 10 cm longer to get 5 stars). Buying a second one now for another kid.

3 x G9 2.5 W LED Warm White 3000 K / with SMD 330 72° Illumination Energy Saving Halogen Light Bulb Halogen Replacement
Offered by pb-versand (Prices incl. VAT)

4.0 out of 5 stars Best choice for my purposes, 7 Dec. 2015
These are the ONLY G9 LEDs that fit the lovely little ball-shaped shades on my ceiling fixture, that are the least bit bright. Their colour tones vary a bit from a bluey-white (best colour for brightness) to a warmish glow that's not quite a bright. Good price, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20