Profile for dodo53 > Reviews

The Best of Chas & Dave
The Best of Chas & Dave
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Chas &Dave the best of the best, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Best of Chas & Dave (Audio CD)
The best of Chas &Dave certainly lives up to its title if you want to hear what they produced through their carerer then you cannot go wrong with this album it really is great all the favourites like The Side board song and Rabbit but I must say my favorite has to be There Aint no Pleasing You what great lirics the best I recomend anyone to get this for a really good sing song.

Anthology
Anthology
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthology does it for me, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Anthology (Audio CD)
I put this album on one afternoon to remind myself of how good Bryan Adams is.There were songs that I was familiar with and others I wasn't so familliar with all the same this a great musical history of his work of course you have the well known 'Summer of '69' and Everything I do I do it for you which is my 80yr old mothers favourite but you also get one that came from a fantastic film Spirit and that is Here I am mine and my brothers favourite.In conclusion all I can say is for every fan buy it for ones that want something great buy it.FABULOUS!!!

Batman: Animated Series 4 [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Batman: Animated Series 4 [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Kevin Conroy
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 22.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Batty Marvelous, 16 Sep 2013
I bought this for my brother who loves the DC Comic carachters when this arrived up to his room he went put it on hus tv/dvd and setteled down to watch. He informed me that this was the best collection he has got so far he has already told me all the stories he has so many favorite stories he could not choose one all he said was Great,Marvelous and Fantastic!!!!

In Pieces
In Pieces
Price: 6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars In Pieces Not!, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: In Pieces (Audio CD)
This was quite a surprise as it showed a somewhat different side to Garth Brooks the really lovely "Anonymous"and the stunner "The night I called the old man out" the words made you listen,of course you had the usual like "Standing outside the fire"but I found this most exexeptional and most enjoyable if you love Garth get it if you don't get it and you will be hooked.Fantastic.

Underground Ernie - Snow Go [DVD]
Underground Ernie - Snow Go [DVD]
Offered by Jasuli
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Underground Ernie Tastic, 12 July 2013
This was bought for my hanicaped brother who has got quite a collection of Underground Ernie dvds he had been wanting this one to cimplete his collection so the day it arrived that evening he was in his room watching it on his own tv.
He told me the next day that it was supurb and fantastic in fact the best one yet he said that he would recomend it to anyone.Great.

COLUMBO - Complete Series 10 and 11 [IMPORT]
COLUMBO - Complete Series 10 and 11 [IMPORT]
Dvd ~ Peter Falk
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____
Price: 29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars dodo53, 9 Jun 2013
Now what can you say about Columbo one word Great I love how we know the murderer from the start and then spend the rest of the episode watching the culprit try to convince Columbo that it could not possibly be them and the final "just one more thing"fabulous.

The Miracle Maker [DVD}
The Miracle Maker [DVD}
Dvd ~ Ralph Fiennes
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars dodo53, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Miracle Maker [DVD} (DVD)
This was bought for my younger brother who adores religious films and drama he infomed me that he thought it was superb the story the annimation was great just great all round.

Funky Phantom [DVD] [1971] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Funky Phantom [DVD] [1971] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Daws Butler
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 19.33

5.0 out of 5 stars funky fabulous, 9 Jun 2013
I bought this dvd for pure nostalga as a young girl at the time it came out I really loved it then and it didn't dissapoint now many years later.The phantom was just as I remembered the annimation still the same in fact just like being 11 again I even remembered the theme tune.I recomened Funky Phantom to anyone it trully is still great.