Profile for Mrs. Joanna L. Elms > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Joanna L....

Mrs. Joanna L. Elms

Mosaic Pictures Galt
Mosaic Pictures Galt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mosaic Pictures Galt (Toy)
This set of mosaics is excellent value and a lovely colourful choice of pictures. My 4 year old son absolutely loves mosaics and a lot of them are very expensive, so I was glad to find this set. He wants to do them all again and at this price I might just give in!

Polar Gear Zingzillas 3-Piece Tableware Set
Polar Gear Zingzillas 3-Piece Tableware Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend for a Zingzillas fan, 12 Mar 2012
A plate, bowl and cup set with the Zingzillas characters on. My little boy loves it. My only criticism is that the plate is very flat with no rim, so we can't so easily use it for proper meals as the food often gets pushed off the side. No problem for lunches and snacks etc though.

Boys Zingzillas Pyjamas - Age 3 to 4 Years
Boys Zingzillas Pyjamas - Age 3 to 4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect PJs for a Zingzilla fan, 12 Mar 2012
My little boy is a big Zingzillas fan and since receiving these pyjamas doesn't want to wear anything else! They've been washed several times and haven't faded at all. They're very nice pyjamas. I think they are true to size - my boy is 2yrs 9 months and the 3-4 year old fit him perfectly but he is a big boy and generally fits the next age range. Just a pity they don't go beyond 4 years.

Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator
Plan Toys 5105 Dancing Alligator
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves this alligator, 28 Nov 2010
I bought this pull-along alligator for my 17 month old son as he is really into crocodiles and is confident on his feet now. It is very well made and durable and my son absolutely loves it. It clacks as you pull it along, but I did read somewhere that it snaps its jaws as it is pulled, which it doesn't. Its jaws do open if you do it manually. It was definitely a good buy though and I would recommend it. The seller dispatched the same day as my order was placed which was pretty impressive!

Baby Touch: Squeaky Book
Baby Touch: Squeaky Book
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Jan 2010
My 6 month old son loves this book. It is big with colourful and bright pictures. The left hand side of the pages is split up into different pictures, and page one for example prompts baby to say 'moo!', 'Hello, Mummy!', 'Beep! Beep!' and 'rrrrrroar!' The right hand side of the page has a big squeaky nose for different animal faces. Some pages are for Baby to say, and the others for Baby to touch different textures. I'm definitely going to buy some of the other books in this series.