Profile for E. Cooper > Reviews

Calvin Klein In 2U Man Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml
Calvin Klein In 2U Man Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Young, fresh fragrance, 26 April 2013
Bought this for my 20 year old boyfriend after much research. Was conscious about getting a fragrance that was too 'old man' for him, but CKIN2U Man is lovely. Bottle very stylish and the fragrance is fresh, young, sophisticated and intoxicating! Love it!

BIRUGEAR Durable Eva Carrying Case - Green + Blue Neck Strap Lanyard for Apple iPod Nano 8GB 16GB (6th Generation) 6 6G & iPod shuffle 2GB (4th Generation), SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Clip Plus, Sansa Clip Sport, Clip Zip
Offered by BlueMall
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic protection, 26 April 2013
I bought this after I accidentally dropped my ipod nano on the kitchen floor and had to get the screen repaired. I immediately started researching for ways to protect my ipod...stumbled across this case. It is fantastic. Perfect size to fit an ipod nano as well as some earphones. Feels very sturdy and the double zip means you can have the earphones feeding out of the case while you listen to music, keeping the ipod safe as well. Brilliant product and amazing colour!

Jellycat Olive Owl 13cm
Jellycat Olive Owl 13cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Jellycat Olive Owl 13cm (Toy)
I bought this for my mum as a Christmas present. I'm living away from home at university at the moment and I bought it for her to 'keep her company' while she has to put up with my Dad and brother all by herself! A very cute owl - makes you giggle just looking at him! Super soft too!

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic soundtrack, 26 April 2013
I loved the film and quickly bought the soundtrack as soon as it was released. I love the running themes throughout the tracks. I particularly like how it still maintains the same feel and sound of Lord of the Rings, yet manages to have a very distinct style that makes it stand out as a separate film. Cannot wait for the next films and soundtracks!

LEGO The Lord of the Rings: Gimli Keychain
LEGO The Lord of the Rings: Gimli Keychain
Offered by The Brick Loft
Price: 3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 26 April 2013
Very cute keyring. Excellent quality, however it's quite expensive for the size that it is. Nothing wrong with the product - excellent for all LOTR lovers.

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Xbox 360)
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Xbox 360)
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 April 2013
Myself (aged 20) and my boyfriend (also aged 20) loved playing this game together. Just goes to show that these Lego games appeal across the gender and age range! The first xbox game that we have enjoyed playing together as well. Very tempted by the other Lego xbox games...

Psychovertical
Psychovertical
by Andy Kirkpatrick
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for climbing-lovers, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Psychovertical (Paperback)
I bought this book as a Christmas present for my climbing-obsessed boyfriend. He loved it and loves Kirkpatrick's style of writing. Makes a nice change from all of those climbing guidebooks that he normally reads anyway!