Profile for Stephanie Gordon > Reviews

A Brief History Of Time: From Big Bang To Black Holes
A Brief History Of Time: From Big Bang To Black Holes
by Stephen Hawking

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 29 April 2014
After watching a brief history of mine of channel 4. I felt inspired to read this book. I've never been one for this kind of thing but I'm half way through the book which is well written and easy to grasp and understand even if you don't have a background in this sort of thing. I can see why he sells books well because of how it's written. I have been asked for the book after I'm done by a few folk and I'm happy to give them it so they can have a read too. Certianly not everyone's cup of tea but it'll be a good conversation starter amongst those who have read it.

Nioxin Hair System 4 Starter Kit
Nioxin Hair System 4 Starter Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Mostly impressed, 29 April 2014
I don't know where to start really.
Well go from the box inwards. When arrive it was nearly packaged and well displayed and it was the correct type for my hair. Upon using it the bottles are easy to grip n dispense, the product smells mint and feels cooling upon application. It has stripped out some of my colour in my red making it more pinkish but I just combated that with using a semi permenant conditioner after the Nixon conditioner. I do use it every time I wash my hair I've notice a difference in my hair strength but not so much thickness. My hair certainly doesn't come out as much upon washing. My hair has been growing better since using it which all of the above was my intention when buying this product. To make my hair thicker, to help it grow better and to improve my hairs health. With the three products for the hair id say it's a value for money considering salons sell it for double the price trying to claim it's a "bargin" which to be fair if you didn't google it you would think it was. I'd reccomend it for someone who was looking for better hair health. Slightly disappointed that my hairdresser said it would help with thickness and I can't see it (maybe that's just me?) I'll defiantly be buying again though :)