Profile for TFM White > Reviews

Content by TFM White

TFM White "fredley" (Cambridge)

Kensington Portable Combination Laptop Lock
Kensington Portable Combination Laptop Lock
Price: 20.68

5.0 out of 5 stars My laptop was not stolen, 6 May 2014
Two of my coworkers just had their laptops stolen (unlocked). My laptop was not stolen (locked). I can recommend this product if you do not want your laptop stolen.

USB 5.1 Stereo Sound Card Adaptor - Windows 7 Compatible
USB 5.1 Stereo Sound Card Adaptor - Windows 7 Compatible
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous
Price: 1.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible crackle, 6 Mar 2013
Works fine with my Raspberry Pi, but there is awful crackling all the time in the background, so don't buy this if you want to listen to music.

Wool Omnibus Edition (Wool 1 - 5) (Silo Saga)
Wool Omnibus Edition (Wool 1 - 5) (Silo Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 3 April 2012
Absolutely gripped from about the second or third page, all the way through the end. My only problem is I haven't been slept well for a few nights as I've been up reading this book!

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by DIGITAL-DEALS247
Price: 13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 14 Mar 2012
I was worried that these 'phones would be uncomfortable, they look (and are) quite big, but they're actually much more comfortable to wear than my old earphones, which had a much smaller design. The sound is bassy, although you don't notice except when switching from other earphones. Packaging absolutely terrible - the worst kind, took me 20 minutes to extract the earphones from the packaging, so I had to dock a star for that I'm afraid.

Russell Hobbs 13401 15 Bar Silver and Black Pump Espresso Machine
Russell Hobbs 13401 15 Bar Silver and Black Pump Espresso Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this 3 years ago - it's done sterling service, 31 Aug 2011
Excellent coffee, extremely reliable machine. My only gripe is it takes a while (a minute or so) to warm up, but frankly at this price I don't care.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Travel Companion, 14 Aug 2011
This is literally the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Being able to access Wikipedia anywhere while travelling is amazing. All that and a handy book-reading function too!

Between Darkness And Wonder
Between Darkness And Wonder
Price: 9.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jun 2004
The album seems a good step for Lamb, and shows their transition from their first two 'head' albums and is a perfect partner for 'What Sound' as the second 'Heart' album.

Best Kept Secrets [CD + DVD]
Best Kept Secrets [CD + DVD]
Price: 34.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 17 Jun 2004
Lamb really are in a class of their own, and they prove it with this fantastic album, taking you on an emotional journey from the dizzying rythmic vibes their first 2 'head albums', through the the heart wrenching vocals of their last 2 'heart albums'. This really is a must for your music collection. The DVD videos are superb, again showing Lamb's emotional transition.

When It Falls
When It Falls
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Mar 2004
This review is from: When It Falls (Audio CD)
From the very first time I played this album I knew I was going to love it. The first track reminds us of what zero7 is all about, they have a distinctive sound and in buying this album I'm not looking for something new and exiting, I'm looking for more of the same. Listening to the second track, I knew right from the begginning the bass line that was coming, and it did, great feeling.
I have had no problems with the copy protection. I simply ripped with WMP9 and had no trouble at all.
Frankly this album is very good, and very similar to their last album, but its what I like so why change it?