Profile for MLJ > Reviews

Zone - Mens Navy Slip On Velcro Mule - Size 43 - Blue
Zone - Mens Navy Slip On Velcro Mule - Size 43 - Blue
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars cinderella is happy, 26 Jun 2014
Ideal cheap and cheerful spa/pool shoe. Bought for other half, a discerning old codger, & he exclaimed they were a good replacement for the last pair that floated off into the distant yonder one day at the beach

Pastel Colour Tinted Lens Aviator Sunglasses With Silver Frame (Lilac)
Pastel Colour Tinted Lens Aviator Sunglasses With Silver Frame (Lilac)
Offered by Raintopia

5.0 out of 5 stars Can be used for driving as well as fancy dress., 11 Jun 2014
Despite other reviews saying these are too big, this was helpful to me, as these are for my other half & he is very happy with them. He finds them ideal for using when driving in "cloudy bright" conditions. I think they are a very odd colour and use them a prop for 80's fancy dress party!

Converse Chuck Taylor Dainty Ox 537204C Unisex Canvas Laced Trainers White - 6
Converse Chuck Taylor Dainty Ox 537204C Unisex Canvas Laced Trainers White - 6
Offered by Scorpion Shoes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps a teenager happy, 11 Jun 2014
These were a present for a discerning teenager. To my niece they are ace, to me they're just an expensive pair of plimsolls.

ORAL-B Pro-Expert Premium Floss
ORAL-B Pro-Expert Premium Floss

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Floss, 15 April 2014
A good "tape" type floss. This floss doesn't fray or break like some brands. Pleasant minty flavour/aroma, that isn't over powering

Yoga-Mad Yoga Blanket Hand Woven Cotton Blue
Yoga-Mad Yoga Blanket Hand Woven Cotton Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Massive Blanket, 15 April 2014
Massive blanket ideal for yoga uses, however for Iyengar use a note to others that this item has a hemmed edge not a flat edge like some.

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by IvoryEgg Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work :o(, 27 Feb 2014
Unless I am being totally stupid in reading how to operate this unit, I've found it doesn't work and is being prepared for return. No sound is coming through the earphones even though the unit display is working and showing radio stations correctly.
I bought one of these as a present 18 months ago and it has been excellent so I wanted one for me so I am very disappointed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 1:35 PM GMT

Patrick Moore's Astronomy: Teach Yourself
Patrick Moore's Astronomy: Teach Yourself

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Read, 26 Feb 2014
As a complete novice to Astronomy I finding this book is ideal to learn more about the subject in a non condescending manner. Would recommend to anyone who wants to more about our night sky

Samsung Galaxy ACE 3 GT-S7272 / GT-S7270 / GT-S7275 Wave Series Slim GEL Case Cover Includes Touch Screen Stylus ScreenProtector and Polishing Cloth
Offered by TypeandColor

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 26 Feb 2014
I would always protect my phone with one of these covers. Keeps the phone like new and even protects the phone corners if I've accidentally dropped it on concrete, and is very reasonably priced :o)

LOVE MY CASE / BLUE Fabric MP3 Player Case, cover, shell - Clamshell Style with Zip Enclosure, designed Inner Pocket, Durable Exterior For Sansa Clip / Sansa Clip+ / Sansa Clip Zip with Love my Case Cleaning cloth
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little Case, 26 Feb 2014
An ideal little case for keeping Mp3 player and earphones in one place. It arrived quickly, and was well packaged,however I marked it down by one star as I feel for what it is, it is quite pricey. Hopefully it will be durable and last a reasnable amount of time.

SEBSON® 10 x MR16 3.5W LED, Warm White, 30W Replacement for Light Bulb, 280lm, 110º Beam Angle
Offered by SEBSON

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Feb 2014
Note these bulbs provide a very different light to standard halogen bulbs that we've replaced with these LED's - we are looking to reduce our electricity costs wherever possible, and the LED's manage to reduce the wattage from 100w to just 14w.
However I could not work or stay with this type of light for long periods of time as the light density feels so different that as a migraine sufferer I think these could trigger an attack. We have used them in our en-suite bathrooms so it's not a room where we spend many hours, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3