Profile for Mariamaria > Reviews

Content by Mariamaria

Mariamaria

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
JAMMYLIZARD White 360 Rotating Bluetooth Keyboard Case Cover for The New iPad 4 (With Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2
Offered by Purplemoose007

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful, 26 Sep 2013
Appaling for the price.
Cheap, tacky. Have enquired about returning but had no feedback from seller. Unhappy customer indeed. Will not be shopping here again. And i dont recomend

Yousave Accessories PU Leather Wallet Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Black
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 26 Sep 2013
Great quality. Great price prompt delivery. Fits phone perfectly and protected it from a fall outside. Really happy customer .

Toby Tiger Blue Stars Wellington Boots with Cotton Linings UK Toddler 6 (23)
Toby Tiger Blue Stars Wellington Boots with Cotton Linings UK Toddler 6 (23)

5.0 out of 5 stars in love, 26 Sep 2013
Read a few reviews ssaying toby tiger wellies come up small. However i found this not to be the case. My son is a 5.5 and i bought a size 6. If anything they are a little big. Im hoping with extra socks he can get wearing them soon.

Love the design they are so sweet and come in a handy little bag which can be used if they get really mucky

Delivery was prompt. Company kept me upto date with dispatching etc. Will definately be shopping here again.

First Opposites
First Opposites
by Tanya Kant
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars it is what it is., 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: First Opposites (Board book)
Rather small book. Pictures ok. I dont think the 'opposite' examples are too great nor are the pictures to explicit. Which is verified by this book not being first picked off the shelf by my 2.5 year old.

Regatta Boy's Splosh Water Proof Suit - Laser, Size 36-48 Months
Regatta Boy's Splosh Water Proof Suit - Laser, Size 36-48 Months
Offered by Waterproofs UK

4.0 out of 5 stars love., 26 Sep 2013
I want to give this 5 stars. Quality fantastic. Lovely fleece line my sons super comfy. I bought a size 3 for my 2.5year old and he has plenty room to growso overall really happy.
However delivery took about 3 weeks. I ended up contacting seller and was told they had run out of blue did i want red
I was angry that i had to make the contact first instead of seller contacting me if there was to be a delay. Nevertheless i eventually was sent a blue suit.

VonShef Electric Slow Cooker 3.5L Litres Stainless Steel Oval Pot with Toughened Glass Lid + FREE Slow Cooker Recipe Book
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars love it x, 26 Sep 2013
Great purchase for the price. Lovely size. Delievry was prompt. Not much more you can ask for really . Happy customer

Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009]
Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Steve Asquith
Offered by TwoRedSevens

2.0 out of 5 stars songs not well known, 26 Sep 2013
My son loves all the thomas songs. I dont know if this dvd is for really old thomas series however the songs are rubbish and every one sounds the same !

Ravensburger Thomas and Friends My First Puzzle
Ravensburger Thomas and Friends My First Puzzle

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay 12m+, 26 Sep 2013
Box says 18m+ no way ! My son could do this with his eyes shut at 14m.
The only thing that keeps him interested is that hes a true thomas fan!
Pieces just cardboard .& flimsy but ok for the price if looked after properly.

Toby Tiger Unisex Baby Organic Cotton Multistripe Hoodie Multicoloured Stripe 3 - 4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars i love toby tiger, 26 Sep 2013
Bought in size 3 for my 2year old and it fits him with plenty room to grow.
Great quality as expected with toby tiger. Its not the thickest of zippers but my sons always warm whilst wearing it. Ideal for chilli nights and layering in the winter. We always get compliments when we wear it x

Thomas Striped Hat Glove & Scarf Set - Royal
Thomas Striped Hat Glove & Scarf Set - Royal

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely set, 26 Sep 2013
Really great quality and super quick delivery.
Hat fits perfectly and has alot of stretch in it so hopefully we will get 2 winters out it. Put a smile on my thomas fans face and ill definately be shopping here again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3