Profile for Chris > Reviews

Rosewood Petstages Cool Teething Stick
Rosewood Petstages Cool Teething Stick
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy if you have a cocker spaniel!, 11 May 2014
Bought this toy as our puppy was teething, covered it in water and froze it. Gave it to the puppy and within 5 minutes the toy was destroyed. Absolutely rubbish!

100% do not recommend this toy!

DiCAPac WP-410 Underwater Case
DiCAPac WP-410 Underwater Case
Offered by .DigiCamCase.
Price: 15.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!! You must buy this!, 4 Jan 2014
Bought this camera as I was going on holiday and had arranged to go swimming with Turtles. Didn't want to spend the money on a waterproof camera and also didn't want a disposable water proof camera so I seen this case and the great reviews and decided to buy it. I certainly wasn't disappointed as I got some amazing photos and I also ended up taking this to the beach and also snorkelling as it was so good.

This is a must buy for any one wanting to make their camera waterproof.

Silencio VM37 Rear Wiper Blade - A3 / A4 / Altea / Ibiza
Silencio VM37 Rear Wiper Blade - A3 / A4 / Altea / Ibiza
Price: 8.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wiper, 25 Feb 2013
I had bought Bosch wipers but quickly got fed up with the noise of them in the rain and they were also missing loads of my window when I was wiping it. Decided to buy the Valeo wiper and I was not disappointed. Not the cheapest item but you get what you pay for!

In A Time Lapse
In A Time Lapse
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: In A Time Lapse (Audio CD)
Another excellent album from Ludovico Einaudi. Lets hope he keeps producing albums as good as this one. A must buy CD!

The Fortean Times Book of Strange Deaths MagBook
The Fortean Times Book of Strange Deaths MagBook
by MagBooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 25 Feb 2013
Bought this for my fiancees birthday as she loves books like this, She was not disappointed when she read this as she loved it!

Bia Camembert Baker
Bia Camembert Baker
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Feb 2013
I have always baked camembert in the wooden box which it comes in from the shop but this sometimes ends up breaking and the camembert ends up all over the tray or plate its on, with this baker everything is kept where it should be and the baker also keeps the cheese warm and soft for much longer!

Excellent buy.