Profile for Paul T > Reviews

Fallen on Good Times: A Pilgrim's Wane novel
Fallen on Good Times: A Pilgrim's Wane novel
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over Philip Marlowe, 8 Jun 2014
I've waited a long time to read this. A detective story with a difference, monsters and humour. Not your usual boy/girl meets vampire/werewolf thing. Looking forward to the next book.

Wintersmith: (Discworld Novel 35) (Discworld Novels)
Wintersmith: (Discworld Novel 35) (Discworld Novels)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Terry. Pritchett at his usual standard, 16 Mar 2014
I have read this book several times and finally bought it for myself. It is full of Discworld's mythology and magical imagery wound up in Pratchett's humour. A great book for young and old alike. I will now read the other Tiffany Aching stories with as much enjoyment.

Annie In Wonderland
Annie In Wonderland
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Annie as great as ever, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Annie In Wonderland (MP3 Download)
I only came across this by accident recently, although it is a good few years old. I fell in love with Annie Haslam's voice when I first saw Renaissance in the early '70s and this is a good addition to her catalogue. Like all albums there are outstanding tracks and others that aren't so, but not one that I don't like.

Azure d'Or
Azure d'Or
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Azure d'Or (MP3 Download)
I've been a Renaissance fan since year dot but for some reason never got round to buying, or even hearing, this album. I wasn't disappointed, it is just as good as the others though with shorter song mostly. If you like well high quality musicianship and exquisite vocals then this has it all.

Ebest - Decompression Camera Shoulder Strap for Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Olympus Panasonic
Offered by COCO City
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 23 Jan 2014
I have prolapsed discs in my neck and a standard camera strap used to cause all sorts of problems. A photographer doing work for my son showed me this strap so I bought one. You wouldn't believe how much of a difference this makes, it is also much easier to actually use the camera. Brilliant.

Toshiba HDTB105EK3AA 500GB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Networked, 23 Jan 2014
I bought this to use with media player. It is small and silent, holds thousands of songs and takes its power from its usb connection. I bought a small network server so now this is plugged into that and works a treat.

TP-Link TD-8816 ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections
TP-Link TD-8816 ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections
Offered by Tick UK
Price: 23.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jan 2014
I bought this to go with a Netgear Router and a Netgear Extender. They were easily set up and give excellent coverage. My old Router/modem was dropping out so I am delighted with this. I just connected it all together, switched it all on and, with a minimal amount of fiddling about on the login pages, it was all working. Just what I like

Netgear Rangemax 150 Wireless Router (For use with DSL/Cable modem only)
Netgear Rangemax 150 Wireless Router (For use with DSL/Cable modem only)
Price: 19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up, 23 Jan 2014
My modem/router was dropping out continually so I bought a TP Link modem and this router. They were so simple to set up, just plugged it all in and set the passwords etc; job done. It really couldn't have been simpler. I now have excellent coverage and no dropping out. I bought a Netgear Extender as well. Even easier to set up.

StarTech.com 7.1 USB Audio Adapter External Sound Card with SPDIF Digital Audio
StarTech.com 7.1 USB Audio Adapter External Sound Card with SPDIF Digital Audio
Price: 24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gadget, 23 Jan 2014
I bought this as a present for my son to stop him nicking mine and he loves it. It's easy to set up and the sound quality is great.

1.25in (32mm) Corrugated Black Pond Flexi-hose (by the metre)
1.25in (32mm) Corrugated Black Pond Flexi-hose (by the metre)
Offered by Aquatix-2u Ltd
Price: 2.30

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a hose, 23 Jan 2014
What can I say, it's a hose. It's takes water from a downpipe into a water butt. It doesn't leak and it does the job. You can't really love a hose but it's good

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5