ARRAY(0x99bda9f0)

Content by C. Davison

C. Davison (London, UK)

IceToolz 4-Prong BMX Freewheel Remover #09E1
IceToolz 4-Prong BMX Freewheel Remover #09E1
Offered by bike brands direct
Price: 8.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 1 July 2013
Found that this constantly slipped off of my freewheel when trying to remove it, ended up taking it to my LBS to remove it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 4:57 PM BST

Footprint 256 Brass Back Tenon Saw 10in
Footprint 256 Brass Back Tenon Saw 10in
Offered by Big Red Toolbox
Price: 50.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Saw, 1 July 2013
I bought this as it was the same model used in an evening carpentry class I recently took.
It produces fine cuts, is weighted well and is very good quality,
I'm no expert but it works for me!

Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder 15 Black
Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder 15 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 1 July 2013
I bought this on the strength of the reviews elsewhere, I use it to keep my work clothes uncreased whilst cycling to work.
The case weighs nothing itself, the folding guide is easy to follow and my clothes are uncreased when I take them out of my rucksack when I get to work after packing them the night before.
Would definitely recommend this to any cycle commuter!

Bobby "porte-adresse" Blue Leather Cat Collar
Bobby "porte-adresse" Blue Leather Cat Collar
Offered by Pet Runway Ltd
Price: 7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but doesn't last that long, 9 Sep 2012
I bought this February 2012. It's a nice collar, with a clever section to write your phone number it's also reflective at night. It's now September, and most of the cover material has come off, there are threads hanging from the collar and I will have to replace it shortly. I won't be buying one of these again because they simply don't last very long. It's a shame as otherwise thy are very nice collars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2012 11:27 AM GMT

uCertify Guide for Microsoft Exam 70-642
uCertify Guide for Microsoft Exam 70-642

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly formatted for Kindle and out of date, 28 Sep 2011
I only looked at a sample of this, but the format was almost unreadable on Kindle.
Looking at the contents of the book, it doesn't appear to cover any 2008 R2 subjects either

THE DREAMER EVASIVE
THE DREAMER EVASIVE
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good God I love this Album, 7 Jun 2007
This review is from: THE DREAMER EVASIVE (Audio CD)
Went to see these guys in London a few weeks ago and was blown away by them, why arent they Massive?

Fantastic album, influences of bloc party, interpol, duran duran, smiths, phoenix - great band.

Must listen's are Fall Into Place and My Brother Chris, but the whole thing is basically a triumph.

Ultimate Ears Super.Fi - Universal Fit Earphones - 5 Pro Extended Bass - Black
Ultimate Ears Super.Fi - Universal Fit Earphones - 5 Pro Extended Bass - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars my search is over!, 26 Mar 2007
I owned a pair of Shure e3c's for a couple of years, until the left channel earphone started dying, when it was just out of warranty! Since it had been a couple of years since I'd had a good look at canal phones I decided to shop around and see what was available. I liked the Shure's once I had got used to them, but the tinny bass had always got on my nerves a little.

I tried the Bose in-ear, which had great sound but no isolation, then I after some research I finally decided to opt for some of these (although I got them for 99 notes somewhere else) When they turned up i was a little put off by the actual size of the earphones, and how much they could potentially stick out. I shouldn't have worried however, as I got a great fit almost straight away, found them incredibly confortable and...hang on...yes there was BASS and plenty of it! The other thing I like about these is the replaceable cables, so in a couple of years time when i have destroyed the left hand channel again i can just spend 15 quid on a new cable. Yes they are expensive, but they are built to last and the quality is definitely the best I've ever had from canal phones...my search is over!