Profile for C. Jenkinson > Reviews

Content by C. Jenkinson

C. Jenkinson (London)

Materials and Design: The Art and Science of Material Selection in Product Design
by Michael F. Ashby

5.0 out of 5 stars useful books for product designers, 20 Dec. 2010
I bought this book for my son, who is doing a degree in product design, and he tells me it is very interesting and informative. In addition to this book, Sketching: Drawing Techniques for Product DesignersandThe Measure of Man and Woman: Human Factors in Design make a good basic set of books for this course.

The Medicine Woman Inner Guidebook: A Woman's Guide to Her Unique Powers
The Medicine Woman Inner Guidebook: A Woman's Guide to Her Unique Powers
by Carol Bridges

5.0 out of 5 stars profound and uplifting book - a wonderful guide for self-knowledge, 12 April 2009
I bought this book a few weeks ago, although I'd had the cards for several years. I came across the cards when I was clearing out a box of books, and decided I would like a proper workbook to go with them. The book is very comprehensive, with affirmations, exercises and meditations for self-exploration and connection to a higher consciousness. It's definitely a great companion to the cards.