ARRAY(0xabe18fe4)

Casio Men's G-Shock DW5600E-1V Black Resin Quartz Watch
Offered by Fairfield Time
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec 2012
This model is what I expected! Yes, it does not have as much features as my Mudman (G-9000-1V), of course, because it is suppose to be the tough version of the old Casio classic. I love its style, and of course, I would recommend this timeless beauty!

Aqua-Quest 'The Continental' Waterproof Wallet Travel Pouch - Black Model
Aqua-Quest 'The Continental' Waterproof Wallet Travel Pouch - Black Model
Offered by Gear Out Here EU
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec 2012
Very stylish and low profile. It's very thin and light, so very comfortable. I submerged my wallet in water and the main compartment remains completely dry inside. The other compartments let the water get in, not because of the material, but because of the geometry. I love it, and definitely I would recommend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec 2012
It is very roomy and really comfortable. It is in fact waterproof. I carry my laptop every day by bike with this backpack and never let the water get in. I definitely would recommend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec 2012
This backpack is in fact waterproof. Because of the geometry, it is possible that the outside compartment let the water in under really heavy rain. Of course, the main compartment will not be affected. Very comfortable and spacious. Very good design! Definitely would recommend it!

Overboard Adventure Backpack
Overboard Adventure Backpack
Price: 48.95 - 103.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy. It's a fraud!, 14 Dec 2012
Don't buy this backpack. IS A FRAUD. The top zips have no kind of protection. It let the rain in and wet my objects on the second day of use. I contacted the overboard about returning the product and they rejected, arguing that it was used, and suggested me a voucher in return for a different backpack. The voucher didn't work, and they didn't answered me again.

So if you think this review is a bad joke and decide to buy this fraud, don't forget you were warned!!

Look carefully at the photos, and don't commit the same mistake as I. This backpack is not water resistant.