Profile for Nuno > Reviews

Nuno

Casio Unisex Classic Digital Watch
Casio Unisex Classic Digital Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2016
i like it! easy to adjust. very handy!

E-Case eSeries mobile bag 9 grey mobile bag
E-Case eSeries mobile bag 9 grey mobile bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun. 2015
Fully submersible.

OtterBox Pursuits/40 Series Quest Case for iPhone 4/4S - Slate/Black
OtterBox Pursuits/40 Series Quest Case for iPhone 4/4S - Slate/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun. 2015
Solid drybox fully submersible.

Casio Men's G-Shock DW5600E-1V Black Resin Quartz Watch
Casio Men's G-Shock DW5600E-1V Black Resin Quartz Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec. 2012
This model is what I expected! Yes, it does not have as much features as my Mudman (G-9000-1V), of course, because it is suppose to be the tough version of the old Casio classic. I love its style, and of course, I would recommend this timeless beauty!

Aqua Quest Continental Travel Pouch - Water Resistant with 100% Waterproof Passport Holder Compartment - Comfortable, Ultra-Light, Durable, Easy to Conceal Wallet with Belt Loops - Black
Offered by Gear Out Here EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec. 2012
Very stylish and low profile. It's very thin and light, so very comfortable. I submerged my wallet in water and the main compartment remains completely dry inside. The other compartments let the water get in, not because of the material, but because of the geometry. I love it, and definitely I would recommend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec. 2012
It is very roomy and really comfortable. It is in fact waterproof. I carry my laptop every day by bike with this backpack and never let the water get in. I definitely would recommend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec. 2012
This backpack is in fact waterproof. Because of the geometry, it is possible that the outside compartment let the water in under really heavy rain. Of course, the main compartment will not be affected. Very comfortable and spacious. Very good design! Definitely would recommend it!

Overboard Adventure Backpack - White
Overboard Adventure Backpack - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy. It's a fraud!, 14 Dec. 2012
Don't buy this backpack. IS A FRAUD. The top zips have no kind of protection. It let the rain in and wet my objects on the second day of use. I contacted the overboard about returning the product and they rejected, arguing that it was used, and suggested me a voucher in return for a different backpack. The voucher didn't work, and they didn't answered me again.

So if you think this review is a bad joke and decide to buy this fraud, don't forget you were warned!!

Look carefully at the photos, and don't commit the same mistake as I. This backpack is not water resistant.