Profile for my > Reviews

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml
Offered by Solretail LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 Sept. 2014
It arrived on time. The mask smells delicious, and so does my hair sometimes even the next day. And it does seem to keep my hair softer and healthier, havent noticed any growth changes but will report back when more time has passed!

Morphy Richards Nesta One-cup Dispense 47130 Filter Coffee Maker
Morphy Richards Nesta One-cup Dispense 47130 Filter Coffee Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars The best coffee maker I've ever had, 29 Dec. 2013
A year ago my coffee maker broke, since then I bought 3 different ones with no success until this one! The taste of the coffee is great, the temperature is consistently good and it came with a thermos cup! Simply great!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2014 11:35 PM GMT

Cyprus (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
Cyprus (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
by Vesna Maric

2.0 out of 5 stars Not updated, 18 Jun. 2013
I love Lonely Planet Guides and i love the design and ease of use of it, however it needs to be updated. Information is very old and as a result it is describing places and shop that no longer exist or have in the mean time changed completely.

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout (Business Packaging)

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good product, 18 Jun. 2013
Overall a good product. Ergonomical design, the wireless works well even at a couple of meters away. My only complain is that the mouse seems to disconnect for fractions of a second several times during a day without apparent reason.

Malta and Gozo (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
Malta and Gozo (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
by Neil Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, 1 Sept. 2011
I got the guide before visiting malta for the first time and it provided me with all the necessary information.

Advice on what sites to visit or not to visit was great and absolutely follow the picks for restaurants!