Profile for Bridget Brown > Reviews

Content by Bridget Brown

Bridget Brown (Austin, Texas USA)

The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
by William Sears

5.0 out of 5 stars This book can change your life., 24 Jun 2004
I highly recommend this book. As a mother of two, soon to be three, who was walking around in a fog for 17 months after 2nd child's birth, this book is nothing short of a God-send. When we filled out the log that the author recommended, he awoke 8 times, one of which was a 3-hour nursing session. By the third day, he woke up only once after 10 hours of sleep. I was practically dancing all day - so excited about getting sleep. I've read so many books that promise to change your life, but this one actually delivers. The author has been where we are and her advice is thoughtful, practical, ingenious, well tested, do-able, and sympathetic. This book really has changed my life. We thought we would cave when baby #3 came along, but now that we can sleep and have skills to help all our children sleep, we have hope and confidence - crucial assets for any mother.