Profile for Faithybabes > Reviews

The Leftovers
The Leftovers
by Tom Perrotta

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Annoying Read, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Leftovers (Paperback)
I've tried to read this book from the beginning several times. I find it very confusing. There seem to be too many characters and when they are mentioned later on in the book I have to go back to the beginning to see who they all are. I'm afraid I can't get into it and will probably not waste any more of my precious time trying to read this book. I only bought the book because I do not have Sky at home and the trailer looked interesting. I have a good imagination and like to read books and am usually disappointed when a film of the book comes out - but this time I am disappointed in the book.

Watchman, the
Watchman, the

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Paul Wilbur Album, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Watchman, the (Audio CD)
Great album - play it all the time - very uplifting.

Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Synthetic Blue Opal Inlay Star of David Pendant
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct 2014
Love it - have hardly taken it off since I got it!

The Jewish Study Bible: Featuring the Jewish Publication Society TANAKH Translation: College Edition (Bible Hebrew)
by Michael A. Fishbane

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. The notes on the text written by rabbis ..., 18 Sep 2014
Excellent. The notes on the text written by rabbis and scholars has given me a difference perspective. Highly recommend.

LADIES NEW SOFT LEATHER FULLY LINED GLOVES BY LORENZ 8910 (LARGE, RED)
LADIES NEW SOFT LEATHER FULLY LINED GLOVES BY LORENZ 8910 (LARGE, RED)
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sep 2014
Excellent quality and lovely colour. Highly recommend.

Acrylic Tallit (imitation Wool) Prayer Shawl in Blue and Silver Size 18" L X 72" W
Offered by linoygift

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Washes well, 18 Sep 2014
Good quality. Washes well. The presence of Adonai Elohim envelopes me as I put it on. Has enhanced my prayer life immeasurably. Highly recommend.

Secrets Of The Prayer Shawl
Secrets Of The Prayer Shawl
by Prof.M.M. Ninan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sep 2014
Love this book and it's teaching. Has enhanced my life. Excellent.

His Name is One: An Ancient Hebrew Perspective on the Names of God
His Name is One: An Ancient Hebrew Perspective on the Names of God
by Jeff A. Benner

5.0 out of 5 stars ... has opened my eyes and I now have a better understanding of God, 18 Sep 2014
This book has opened my eyes and I now have a better understanding of God. Highly recommend. Excellent.

Hebrew Illuminations Calendar: L'Chaim - To Life!
Hebrew Illuminations Calendar: L'Chaim - To Life!
by Adam Rhine
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't live without this calendar now as it's so useful. Love it, 18 Sep 2014
I buy this calender every year. It helps me to follow God's timetable. Use it every day. The words written each month are an inspiration. Couldn't live without this calendar now as it's so useful. Love it.

Slazenger Classic Trainers Ladies White/Pink 9 UK UK
Slazenger Classic Trainers Ladies White/Pink 9 UK UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these trainers, 18 Sep 2014
Love these trainers, however the size was just a tad too small but I will try and stretch these so it doesn't pinch. Size 9 was the biggest they did but I would say it was a size too small. Am happy with the quality and the trainers arrived in record time.

Page: 1 | 2