Profile for Exfilthyrag > Reviews

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Gas Reducer Ring
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Gas Reducer Ring

1.0 out of 5 stars No No, 17 Jun. 2015
Waste of money!
On heating it distorts permanently, thereafter it does not sit in a stable way on the hob. Ergo....

CSX Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap & eBook - Accurate Step Counter, Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Progress Monitor, 7 Day Memory, Exercise Time - White - with Tri-Axis Stepometer Technology | 18 Month Warranty
Offered by CSX Direct | Aspire Desire

1.0 out of 5 stars I had to ask for a refund! My one ..., 11 Nov. 2014
I had to ask for a refund! My one did not count steps reliably and was inconsistant. The distributor was five stars as they authorised the refund without asking for the item to be returned. As an ex QA manager I take a dim view of manufacturers using their customers to do their quality control for them.

Five Things Every Christian Needs to Grow, Revised & Expanded
Five Things Every Christian Needs to Grow, Revised & Expanded

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Very helpful and challenging. Brief but succinct.

Hozelock Wonder Weeder
Hozelock Wonder Weeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. It works, 4 July 2014
Does everything it says on the box. Brilliant. It works. Weeds dead - no back strains. Job now passed over to management and I do the refilling when empty - result!

AL-KO Classic 3.8E Electric Lawnmower
AL-KO Classic 3.8E Electric Lawnmower

5.0 out of 5 stars I usually respect German products as being well engineered but subcontracting to other countries seems to be a bad move. This is, 4 July 2014
I don' usually write reviews unless I am of the opinion that it's either a one or five star rating. This I reckon is a five.
Being retired and have the time and interest to research the opinions of others my search for a new mower left me puzzled. The diversity of opinion of responses on Amazon is un-nerving that you could well be one of the few who give a product a one rather than the many who give it more stars. I usually respect German products as being well engineered but subcontracting to other countries seems to be a bad move. This is designed in Germany and made in Austria and I am impressed with its quality feel and performance over the past few weeks. If you can do Ikea flat pack the initial build should be ok - there are a couple of tricky parts that the cartoon assembly instructions leave something to your imagination.
As the first to write a review of this mower I am pleased to give it five stars and puzzled at this as Al-Ko are such a prestigious engineering company (look at their web site) and make an impressive range of high end mowers.

Crocs Blitzen II, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Black (Black/Black), 10 UK (M)/11 UK (W)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 4 May 2014
The fit feels fine, but ....
There must be something about the sole/platform shape that is throwing my feet off balance. I bought these to wear as slippers indoors and after a couple of days use I have considerable pain and discomfort along the outer edge of my left foot. There is no pressure on the side of my foot as you would expect if they were too small and the long is comfortable and warm. I will probably have to relegate them to use when I'm sitting down for say television watching or office/computer work. But for walking about ...ouch...no thanks

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC DVD)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC DVD)
Offered by scaddingk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 22 April 2014
Been a RPG gamer on PCs for more years than I can remember but if you can remember an Atari 400 you will know what I mean. I am about 25 hours into this and loving every minute. Good main and side quests. Innovative combat system, plus crafting and alchemy. Some repetitive elements in dungeons but still of a high standard. If you like the Classic RPGs , buy it, it's a bargain.

TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster
TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray!, 15 Sept. 2013
At last an extender that I have got to work for me. Having sent two back already I despaired of being able to get one to work. This one was up and running within minutes and has given coverage where I did not expect. It's never needed resetting for the two months that I have had it. Result!

Welcome to the Real World: Collected Poems and Performance Pieces 1980-2000
Welcome to the Real World: Collected Poems and Performance Pieces 1980-2000
by Godfrey Rust

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, 15 Sept. 2013
Tears and laughter. What an awesome book! Permanently by my bedside. Have lifted parts to send to colleagues it's really that good

The Really Useful Cookbook
The Really Useful Cookbook
by David Herbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really good, 15 Sept. 2013
Too many books already but had this from my library and well you probably know the rest.
Not many recipes that I will not be using

Page: 1 | 2