Profile for GTBurns > Reviews

Content by GTBurns

GTBurns (Hitchin, Herts. UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Petit Jour Paris Soft Ball Barbapapa Design
Petit Jour Paris Soft Ball Barbapapa Design
Offered by zarador

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colourful ball and very good quality, 4 Sep 2014
Fantastic quality ball, we had it for ages and our little boy has chewed it yet it shows no signs of it. It's a good purchase and will last a long time.

Profusion Himalayan Pink Salt Coarse 500g
Profusion Himalayan Pink Salt Coarse 500g
Offered by Perfect Groceries

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality salt, 4 Sep 2014
I like the taste of this salt, it's so much better than box standard salt from the supermarket. And considering the added benefit of minerals you get from it it's worth buying. I even put it in sparkling water, it gives a really nice taste. And occasionally use it to make scrub for face or body, works great.

IKEA CHILDS FOOT STOOL / STEP WITH ANTI-SLIP FÖRSIKTIG
IKEA CHILDS FOOT STOOL / STEP WITH ANTI-SLIP FÖRSIKTIG
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 4 Sep 2014
Looks nice in the bathroom and doesn't slip, happy with the product.

marie meili Seychelles Women's Bikini Black Graphic Size 14
marie meili Seychelles Women's Bikini Black Graphic Size 14
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bikini but beware of sizing, 4 Sep 2014
I bought the bottom and top of this bikini set and for both I ordered size up. I am normally size 12 but ordered size 14 for both and they fit me great. I actually think for the bottom I could have even gone for size 16. Otherwise it is a lovely looking bikini, really nice colours.

Pretty Polly 4 Pack Cotton Brief High Rise Women's Bikini Nude Mix Size 14
Pretty Polly 4 Pack Cotton Brief High Rise Women's Bikini Nude Mix Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 4 Sep 2014
Really nice selection of underwear in nude tones and fit well and feel comfortable. What more can you say about underwear.

marie meili Seychelles Halter Top Women's Bikini Black Graphic Size 14
marie meili Seychelles Halter Top Women's Bikini Black Graphic Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bikini but you need to buy size bigger, 4 Sep 2014
It really is a nice bikini with popping colours and I think it will look great on the beach. It is good quality and I love the details. However like previous reviewer said you need to buy at least a size bigger. I wear size 12, sometimes even 10 but I ordered size 14 for this and that fits me great.

Canon PIXMA MG7150 All in one printer - Black (Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi, Air Print and Pixma Cloud Link)

5.0 out of 5 stars If anyone can, etc., 4 Aug 2014
Superb piece of kit for the money. Setup very easy on the Mac. As some reviewers have stated, you will not need the disc, simply download the MG7150 Mac software/drivers from the Canon site and you're all good. I've also had no issues so far with wireless operation. It hooked up to my router through WPS no problem and it's been solid using the Mac, iPhone and iPad.

It has quite a footprint (like most all-in-ones) so make sure you have enough space. You won't need to hide it away though, it's a nice looking machine. Print quality exceeded my expectations, it's great with photographic paper and the results are superb. It's equally at home belting out some notes onto low-grade paper — even that is dry to the touch when done.

If you're looking for a decent all-in-one printer at an reasonable price-point, this is about as good as it gets.

Organic Children Spearmint & Aloe Vera Toothpaste
Organic Children Spearmint & Aloe Vera Toothpaste
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and children love it, 8 July 2014
My son prefers this to the mandarin flavoured one and doesn't seem to mind the brushing as much since I switched. I use it myself although it's for children, it's probably the best tasting natural toothpaste I have tried.

Hape E4001 Beach Basics Toy
Hape E4001 Beach Basics Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality toys, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Hape E4001 Beach Basics Toy (Toy)
Good quality and great looking beach toys. Bought one set for a friend's son and another one for mine, the kids seem to like it.

Go Anywhere portable blackout blind, Regular (1.5m x 1.3m) white (also available in cream)
Offered by EasyBlinds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blind and easy to use, 8 July 2014
This is an excellent product that has really helped my 1 year old sleep longer in the mornings. He kept waking up at 5-6 am when it got light and it was getting really tiring. It is easy to put up, I've had the suction cups on the window for a while and only a couple have fallen off. It''s easy to put them back though and it really does darken the room. My window is an odd shape so it doesn't cover it 100% but even so it considerably blocks out the light.

Page: 1 | 2