Profile for Nik > Reviews

Content by Nik

Nik

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
NEW SKINNY LEATHER BELTS WOMANS LADIES BELTS (MEDIUM= (32'' TO 36" WAIST), WHITE)
Offered by zack hunter

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality belt., 24 July 2014
I think this belt is good for the money but took ages to come. The white is white and bright. I sometimes order white things and they are dirty looking. It does fit but only just and that is with me measuring carefully. Still pleased though. The quality is good.

Clear Olive Green Plastic Hairpin Clamp Hair Claw for Lady
Clear Olive Green Plastic Hairpin Clamp Hair Claw for Lady

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 24 July 2014
Poor quality. Cheap plastic. Flimsy. When it arrived, it was broken. The seller was great and refunded the money but I would not rate the product even if it had not been broken. Colour nice though. Disappointed.

"YR You Wearing My Coral Breefs" Nail Polish by YRNails
"YR You Wearing My Coral Breefs" Nail Polish by YRNails
Offered by YRNails

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing colour, 24 July 2014
I adore this colour. It is really similar to desert poppy from a well known salon expensive nail varnish. Great price and free delivery. Two free nail decals with it too. Love those so have ordered some. Previous review done after one bottle of this coral nail varnish. Reviewing again as i have bought another bottle as i love it so much. I have worn it for a week, two coats and it has not chipped. I think the product is fab. Defo worth the money.

Womens Ladies Ruched Pleated Sleeve Plain Stretch Jersey Top T Shirt Party Work (Navy,12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering and good quality, 21 July 2014
I love the fit of this top. It is so flattering and the navy is a good solid navy. The material is soft and comfy to wear. Much more fancy than a plain navy t shirt.

Womens Ladies Knit Batwing Sleeve Oversized Baggy Top Jumper Sweater Pullover (Green,Small-Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous green, 21 July 2014
I ordered this top knowing it was supposed to be baggy. A little baggier than I thought but I still like the top. I adore the green colour. Will be nice and bright when the weather cools down.

Personalised Guinea Pig Pencil / Make Up Case
Personalised Guinea Pig Pencil / Make Up Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, fun pencil case, 10 July 2014
I am so delighted with the pencil cases. Bought one each for my daughters who have guinea pigs and adore anything with guinea pigs on them. The added bonus of having their names on them is fab. I am also delighted with the speed that they arrived. Fantastci service and the pencil cases are great quality and a good size.

Sitting Still Like a Frog: Mindfulness Exercises for Kids (and Their Parents)
Sitting Still Like a Frog: Mindfulness Exercises for Kids (and Their Parents)
by Eline Snel

5.0 out of 5 stars Less stressed parent tool, 8 July 2014
I use mindfulness with patients and follow the practices myself. I wanted to use it with my daughter to help her become more confident in herself and worry less. It is a lovely little book for parents to use with children. I am pleased and my daughter likes it.

Loom Band Storage Case and Organiser
Loom Band Storage Case and Organiser
Offered by The Entertainer - order by 7pm 22 December for Christmas delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for loom bands, 8 July 2014
Bought two for my daughters to keep their loom bands in. They are a great size for loads of different colours and with the handles means that they can be easily transported. I know you can get cheaper boxes but these look great and are very sturdy. Fast delivery too.

Guinea Pig Family Shoulder - Shopping Bag
Guinea Pig Family Shoulder - Shopping Bag
Offered by Tribal T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Piggie heaven, 8 July 2014
Piggietastic. My daughters wanted new bags to use for school so we hunted for bags big enough to fit books in but not huge as space is limited in trays and on pets at school. These are a perfect size and for guinea pig lovers, they are sooooo cute.

Blue Black Wooden Japanese Doll Bells Pendant Round Keyring Chain
Blue Black Wooden Japanese Doll Bells Pendant Round Keyring Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 8 July 2014
I love Japanese dolls so love this keyring. It is a nice size - not too big and seems well made. It would make a lovely gift for someone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20