Profile for Nik > Reviews

Content by Nik

Nik

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ODEON Pink Strappy Flip Flop Sandal - Size 3 to 8 (UK7)
ODEON Pink Strappy Flip Flop Sandal - Size 3 to 8 (UK7)
Offered by M&P Fashion Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars On trend, 31 July 2014
I am delighted with these sandals. The pink is gorgeous and bright. They look way more expensive than they were. I have had odeon sandals before and they have lasted really well.

Lovely Sweet Cute Exquisite Hollow Out Rose Flower Stretch Hair Band Headband
Lovely Sweet Cute Exquisite Hollow Out Rose Flower Stretch Hair Band Headband
Offered by Ming99
Price: 0.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Slips off, 31 July 2014
Looks much better on the pictures than when I wear it. I find it slips off and is not comfy to wear. The pattern is sweet though.

Plastic Airline / Flight Travel Cabin Bottles 100ml 5/Pk - Toiletry Case & 5 Bottles - Airport Security Approved
Offered by General Trading Co.
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size bottles, 31 July 2014
Great size for travel. Not too big and not too small. Good for shampoo and conditioner in children's swimming bags too. Pleased with delivery.

La Isla Women's Push Up Racer Back Cool Comfort Run Sports Bra Hot Pink 36 C
La Isla Women's Push Up Racer Back Cool Comfort Run Sports Bra Hot Pink 36 C
Offered by La Isla
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Running with cleavage, 30 July 2014
I am so delighted with this bra. I have sports bras that flatten the chest and when you are smaller anyway, they are not flattering at all. With this I have cleavage with support. It would perhaps not be as supportive for larger busts as the label said but perfect for me. I love it. It is so comfy. I am considering buying the green one.

Womens More Mile Womens Vest in Purple - 10
Womens More Mile Womens Vest in Purple - 10
Offered by GTL
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and good quality, 30 July 2014
I am delighted with this running top. I am a ten to twelve in tops and ordered a ten as wanted it to be fitted. I have often found running tops can be big fitting. It is a perfect fit, looks good and looks much better quality than the price would suggest.

"YR You in the Corner Baby" Nail Polish by YRNails
"YR You in the Corner Baby" Nail Polish by YRNails
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pink, 30 July 2014
I have bought pale pink nail varnishes before but they do not stand out and are boring. I love cerise pinks but wanted a change. This is perfect. It is bright and stands out but is not cerise. Love it.

Startled owl Nail Decals by YRNails
Startled owl Nail Decals by YRNails
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and fun, 30 July 2014
I adore the owl decals. Love owls so these are perfect. They are easy to use and fun to wear. Love them.

"YR You Minted" Nail Polish by YRNails
"YR You Minted" Nail Polish by YRNails
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bright green, 30 July 2014
This green is really striking. I have other colours of yr nail polish and love them all. This is no exception. It is bright, cheerful and stands out in a crowd. Fab for me as green is my fave colour

Bright Florals Elephant - Nail Decals by YRNails
Bright Florals Elephant - Nail Decals by YRNails
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful elephants, 30 July 2014
I have not used these elephant decals yet as ordered owl ones too and have had those on. However, I adore these elephant decals. They are intricate and I can't wait to put them on.

"YR You So Naughty-cal" Nail Polish by YRNails
"YR You So Naughty-cal" Nail Polish by YRNails
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 30 July 2014
Gorgeous stunning blue colour. I loved this colour in Morocco this reminds me of a beautiful garden by yves st Laurent in Marrakech with stunning blue buildings. I have received lots of comments about how stunning the blue is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20