Profile for Tony King > Reviews

The Rough Guide to the Music of Mexico
The Rough Guide to the Music of Mexico
Offered by J4G

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ..., 20 Sept. 2014
Purchased for a themed barbecue ... occasionally gets a play on a Sunday afternoon in the sunshine ... ocassionally gets a play when I fancy a change ... well worth a play ...

Wheelie Bin 240L - Standard Household Council Bin (Grey colour)
Wheelie Bin 240L - Standard Household Council Bin (Grey colour)
Offered by CN Kling

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job !, 20 Sept. 2014
Does exactly what it says on the bin ... good quality ... sturdy ... all I need to do now is find out who keeps filling it up when I'm at work !

Dino: The Essential Dean Martin
Dino: The Essential Dean Martin
Offered by stevecaptainkirk

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth as silk ..., 20 Sept. 2014
Of all those in the "Rat Pack" Dean Martin was the voice for me ... that relaxed ... so laid back voice ... fantastic ... this album is a must have ... ... ...

Deep Purple In Rock - Anniversary Edition
Deep Purple In Rock - Anniversary Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 20 Sept. 2014
Great album that started my love of Blackmores guitar playing ... not my first choice of DP mk2 albums ... but still gets a regular airing ...

Stormbringer
Stormbringer

3.0 out of 5 stars Dum Dee Dum ..., 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Stormbringer (Audio CD)
I was disappointed with this album ... why ? ... I can't quite put my finger on it ... but it strikes me as something they "did" ... rather than "wanted to do" ... and I feel that is reflected here ... to be honest ... I don't think I've played it from start to finish ...

Made In Europe
Made In Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars One for the "collection", 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Made In Europe (Audio CD)
Never going to be in the same league as "Made in Japan" ... but a fair effort and well worth a listen ... purchased mainly to see how Blackmore performed the guitar solo in "Burn" ... sometimes you get the impression he just ain't trying ... ... ...

Famous Mexican Songs
Famous Mexican Songs
Offered by UKMusicFiendz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Famous Mexican Songs (Audio CD)
Make every Friday night "Alamo night" with this cracking little CD of Mexican songs ... Purchased originally for a themed barbecue ... it has also made the occasional appearance on a long ... lazy ... Sunday afternoon in the sunshine ... Recommended

Eclipse
Eclipse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album by a Great Guy ..., 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Eclipse (Audio CD)
In the 1980's when Tower Records in London had "everything" my friend called me to go to his house and listen to an album he had by a bloke called "Wing - wee Malsteen" ... and so it began ... ... ... This album ... along with Marching Out regulalry makes it to the CD player and I love it :-)
The guy himself made my 10 year old son's day when having queued for an autograph at one of Fenders demo days and his telling Yngwie he played the drums ... Yngwie sat my son at the demo band drum kit and they had a little jam ... Magic

SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Case 7.0 7-inch 360 Degree Rotating PU Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand SAVFY Retail Packed, Bonus: + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen + SAVFY Cleaning Cloth (for Galaxy Tab 4 7" T230, WiFi ) (360 rotating HOT PINK)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 20 Sept. 2014
I purchased this for my wife ... who is delighted with it ... and as that is all I can ask of any product ... Bravo !

Odour Clearing Bag
Odour Clearing Bag
Offered by Pest Control Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Review and the passing on of some advice received from professionals, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Odour Clearing Bag
Having asked our neighbour, on more occasions than I care to remember not to put food out for the birds WE have ended up with a dead rat in the wallspace and have had to evacuate our bedroom.

Although this product had mixed reviews you only have to experience rotting rat once to know that you'll try anything !

This product did not make the slights difference to the problem AND I was able to place a bag in both the room and the wall space after the "Rat Man" failed to find the carcass having punched many holes in the wall.

Although there are comments on here about this product working for others it was an expensive "fail" for us

Less expensive "fails" were a large bowl of baking soda, A bowl of distilled white vinegar, a bowl of baking soda and a bowl of distilled white vinegar combined, well known deodourisers, scented candles and leaving every window open in our flat open for a week.

I would like to add that I have spoken to several Rodents Specialists, who have very kindly taken the time to give me advice.

It would appear that as awful it seems, time is the answer. The smell will go. anything up to six weeks :-(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10