Profile for Min > Reviews

Content by Min

Min (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Black Satin Underbust Corset, Waspie, Waist Cincher (L - UK Size 12-14)
Black Satin Underbust Corset, Waspie, Waist Cincher (L - UK Size 12-14)
Offered by Pinkyee

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, product ok, 19 Jun. 2013
The delivery was very quick. This was my first corset. Although I followed the size instruction (4 inches smaller than actual), it was 2 size too small. So I emailed them and got a reply immediately. I sent it back (£1.2 via post office with evidence if postage). Posted on Monday and had the replacement back on Wednesday!) good service.

The product fits fine. Rather tan 1 size smaller (12), I ended one size up (16) and now happy. If the lace is of better stronger quality, I will give it 5 star.

Salter 9018S SV3R Electronic Glass Platform Bathroom Scale
Salter 9018S SV3R Electronic Glass Platform Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, effective, 8 Jun. 2013
Very easy to use, looks good quality. Does kg, lb and stone. Not sure what the 4 feet are for. Good buy

PLAYGIRL LABEL Tafetta Overbust Full Steel Boned Waist Cinching Shaper Corset 30" Black
Offered by True Corset

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, speedy delivery, 8 Jun. 2013
Arrived in 2 days. Fabric feels very high quality, very heavy, easy to tight up by my own. Looking great. Great value! Would recommend!

Toy Story Talking Jessie
Toy Story Talking Jessie
Offered by AAA Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3year old daughter loves it. Just hope the hat stays on!, 4 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Jessie (Toy)
My 3year old daughter loves it. Just hope the hat stays on!
Her string is a bit short too. But i bought it in the sales and the quality is gernerally good.

DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2  Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3  iPad 2
DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3 iPad 2

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, good solid quality, 8 July 2011
I received this within 3 days of ordering.

It seems genuine leather and felt nice and solid. All borders are protected while there is no sacrifice of the sound or camero quality.

Two free film covers are also included. Although there are some bubbles, once switched on it is hardly noticeable and gave me iPad good protection from my 2 year old's greasy fingers (yes my daughter loves it!)

It is unbelieveable for such low costs you could get such good products. How do they make any profit?!

Thanks for the guy who advised to choose express delivery service - which came cheaper and fast then the standard service!

Good buy and still like it.

Peppa Pig Giant 20 Piece Story Jigsaw Puzzle (10 Jigsaw Pieces & 10 Shape Sorting Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars big, easy to handle, more fun than average puzzles, 5 Feb. 2011
big, easy to handle, more fun than average puzzles

I like the 4 season theme and that the characters can be taken out.

Large and easy for a 2 year old to handle

Kodak EasyShare M575 Digital Camera - Black (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, great picture, 5 Feb. 2011
Bought it for my 17 year old birthday. Picture quality is good. Rechargeable battery. Easy to use.
Went down well!

Ecozone Moonlight, Energy saving LED Night Light, 3 year guarantee, costs less than 1p per week continuously on

4.0 out of 5 stars bright soothing lights, economic, 5 Feb. 2011
Overall gentling bright and good for my 2 year old to feel safe when asleep.
Delivery took 2 weeks which is why I gave a 4 star rather than 5!

Nextbase SDV47  7" Portable DVD Player - Black
Nextbase SDV47 7" Portable DVD Player - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good screen quality and works well during car journeys, 3 Nov. 2009
Good screen quality and works well during car journeys.
What I don't understand is in the manual it says 'warning: not to use while driving'?! I bought it to enterntain my 1 year old during car journeys!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2009 9:36 AM GMT

Russell Hobbs 14452 Food Collection Hand Blender with Ergonomic Design
Russell Hobbs 14452 Food Collection Hand Blender with Ergonomic Design

5.0 out of 5 stars does an excellent job for blending baby food, 15 May 2009
I was looking for a simple, easy to use and no thrill hand blender when I was preparing to wean my 4 month old baby. This product was on half price with no review. I thought for that amount of money the risk might be worth taking. And it has been!
It is easy to use, simple design and my baby is now 9 months and we have never had problem with it.
Although we haven't tried to use it to blend anything eles, I Will certainly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2