Profile for grandma > Reviews

Content by grandma

grandma

Mens summer cargo shorts cotton over knee 3/4 pants with belt Earthquake Charles, Stone, M - 32"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Aug 2013
Mens summer cargo cotton shorts over knee 3/4 pants with belt. Just what I wanted, really pleased item and fast, fast delivery,

Talk Spanish - the Ideal Course for Absolute Beginners [Book and 2 x CDs] (BBC Active)
by Almudena Sanchez
Price: 6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Learning Spanish, 16 Oct 2012
This is a good book and discs, but I feel that you wouldn't be able to manage unless you are having lessons with a teacher knowing Spanish. I am taking a beginners course, and still find some of it hard to follow!!!

Alexandra de Markoff Enigma Cologne Spray 50ml
Alexandra de Markoff Enigma Cologne Spray 50ml
Offered by Fragrance Specialist
Price: 38.50

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, 10 Aug 2012
Years ago I had this perfume bought for me and I loved it, but after some years you couldn't buy itany more, so I was so pleased to find it on line at Amazon. It is a most fabulous perfume, I will be ordering more to put away so I won't run out again.
I think this perfume smells very expensive. "Super"

Cabotine for Women Gift Set - 100 ml EDT Spray + 200 ml Body Lotion + 200 ml Shower Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars just lovely, 10 Aug 2012
I love this perfume, but have a job getting it in shops, beautiful fragrance, and bonus it coming with shower gel and body lotion