Profile for Simon > Reviews

Content by Simon

Simon

New XLoop AURORA Polarised Sport Wrap Unisex Sunglasses Adult Medium (crystal blue frame grey lens)
Offered by Europe Fashions

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value & Great Glare Protection, 9 July 2014
Great value glasses. At £10 you can't go wrong. Obviously at that price they are not going to be premium quality but they certainly aren't cheap and nasty. Seems quite solidly built. The best thing about them is the lenses. Absolutely excellent for cutting out glare. Better than my expensive prescription sunglasses! Not going to win any big prizes for style but I guess that's down to personal taste. Lenses are quite large but give great eye coverage. Overall a good product and excellent value.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2014 8:41 AM GMT

Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit
Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of Arts and Crafts items, 7 Feb. 2014
Great selection of items in this box. Any kids who's into Arts and Crafts will love it. Much more in there than I thought. A big hit.

deAO Childrens Shopping Trolley Basket for Toy Shop Kitchen Over 80pcs Play Food Role Play
Offered by Gifts & Gadgets UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels, Light, flimsy and cheap, 6 Feb. 2014
Not a very solid product compared to what I thought it would be. The trolley is very light and feels flimsy. Would not buy if I had my time over again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stylish hoodie, 6 Feb. 2014
A nice stylish hoodie. Quite a small fit compared to what I thought it would be. However despite it being very thin it is nice and warm. The only black mark I would give it is that even after two (gentle) washes it's starting to "ball" all over already. Not sure I would buy another. I bought FCUK based on purchasing quality products from them in the past but this is a little short of previous purchases in that regard.

Merrell Jungle Moc, Men's Loafers, J60825, Black (Midnight), 11 UK
Merrell Jungle Moc, Men's Loafers, J60825, Black (Midnight), 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes. Comfort and quality all the way., 28 Feb. 2011
Bought my first pair of these shoes about 6 years ago and have been meaning to buy another pair since. Absolutely love them. Stylish, durable, comfortable and hard wearing. My last pair lasted for years and never showed any sign of coming apart. Best made shoes I've ever had. Could not recommend them highly enough. Delighted with the price I got them for on Amazon also. Cost me 42 including P&P. Would have cost me at least 80 were I to buy them on a high street shop.