Profile for F G > Reviews

AEGIS - Protective Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" Silicone SKin Black
AEGIS - Protective Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" Silicone SKin Black
Offered by DeviceFun

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for a Samsung Galaxy Tab, 13 July 2014
Unfortunately it doesn't fit at all - none of the openings and buttons is compatible for my samsung galaxy. Maybe it's just a genuine mistake (delivery was fast and packaging was OK), but I had to throw it away.

Desigual Women Bols_Fiesta Fieltro Cross-Body Bags Grey 38X52482016U One Size
Desigual Women Bols_Fiesta Fieltro Cross-Body Bags Grey 38X52482016U One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small!, 20 Jan. 2014
I am a big fan of Desigual and wanted a smallish cross-body bag - at just under £26 this bag looked like a good buy, but I had to send it back. It is very very small (I couldn't put my 7" tablet in it) and while it doesn't look bad, it isn't great either - the straps in particular are a bit cheap looking and with a plasticky feel. I might have kept it if it was 10 quid, but for the price I paid I honestly think it's over-priced. I can't believe Desigual was selling this at over 50 quid before the sale! Sometimes these big brands take too much for granted, I think.
Amazon service good as usual - bag was promptly sent, return was hassle-free and the refund was quickly actioned.

LP SUPPORTS Extreme Ankle Support
LP SUPPORTS Extreme Ankle Support
Offered by SDA-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support, comfortable to wear, 20 Jan. 2014
I fell from the stairs and tore the ligments of my right ankle - I bought this support is desperation looking for some relief from the pain! At the beginning I was unimpressed as it felt very uncomfortable and I couldn't walk with it, but that was because my ankle was still very swollen, and I don't think anything would work at that stage. Now that the acute phase has passed, I am very happy with this, I feel the ankle supported and it gives me confidence to 'use' the leg normally. It is bulky and can't be worn with any shoes other than trainers (with no laces) so I don't get as much use out of it as I'd like, but I wear it all the time at home and when cycling and trekking and it is really a big help in stabilizing the ankle. Good price (£15) and good service, it came quickly and with instructions.

Bronze Ankle Support for Sprains, Arthritis & General Pains -Relieves & Prevents further inury
Offered by E-Guru

2.0 out of 5 stars It is just a sock, 20 Jan. 2014
Product was dispatched promptly - just shoved in a small envelope with no packaging or tags whatsoever. It is just a normal plain (peep toe) sock with a hole at the heel. It doesn't provide any relief, let alone protection. Only positive is it didn't cost much money.

Shop4 Red Flexible Silicone Skin Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Y s5360 Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little case for galaxy y, 15 Sept. 2013
It's nice and grippy, protects my phone and adds a splash of colour. It fits my phone perfectly and all holes are in right places so all functions are available. Perfect.

Ladies Faux Suede Fur Lined Boots in Red 3
Ladies Faux Suede Fur Lined Boots in Red 3
Offered by asfashion online

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for the price, 7 April 2013
Boots were sent quickly and were well packaged. They fit a bit large and look a bit cheap but they are very warm, l like the colour (l got them in red) and for less than £9 delivered they actually ARE cheap, so all in all l'd reccomend them at this price.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine item, good value, 7 April 2013
It appears to be genuine and is working perfectly with my samsung tablet. It also arrived quickly and it's well packaged (you don't have to rip through 1000s layers of plastic), and the price is good so I am overall pleased with the purchase. The only thing is that according to my tablet, the available space on the card is 14.62GB and not 16GB as advertised, hence 4 stars instead of 5...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2013 8:20 AM BST

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 - BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR & MINI TOUCH STYLUS PEN FROM GB ONLINE SALES
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 7 April 2013
The case fits the phone perfectly, keeping it nice and protected, and the magnetic clasp it's very practical. The pen is an added bonus. Not sure about the screen protector (I found it a bit fiddly and ended up throwing it away) but I really only needed the protective pouch and for this price it's a no brainer, I'd definetely reccommend it.

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 10ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 10ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hair product, 7 Nov. 2012
I wanted to try Argan oil before spending a lot of money in a larger bottle - and this little tester, at 4 quid, was perfect for the purpose.
I use the oil on my hair and like other reviewers I think it's a bit greasy, but I usually apply it before shampooing so this isn't a problem for me. The longer you leave it on the better the results. It is quite pricey (expecially as I find I need a bit more than just a few drops, unlike other reviewers), but it leaves my hair soft and it smells good. I am definetely an argan oil converted - I've just bought another bottle, a 100 ml one this time....

Original Safepore Anti-Slip stickers (10 pieces of 3.94 inches in diameter) for your safety in the bathroom - No more sliding in bathtub or shower tray
Offered by Safepore

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit pricey - but a very good product, 15 Oct. 2012
I received the stickers nearly 2 months ago and I've been usng them since with no problems at all. I hate mouldy rubber mats and did not want to stick anything too 'colourful' in my bath tub so these stickers are perfect. They are easy to apply and completely invisible. They have excellent foot hold (they actually feel nice under my feet), are easy to clean - and they can be removed if no longer needed. A pack of 10 was more than enough for me as I have an over bath shower and only needed to 'slip proof' one side of the bath. I'm not giving 5 stars because I think they are a bit overpriced, but I'd still reccommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3