Profile for June Hay > Reviews

Content by June Hay

June Hay (Isle of Wight UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Streetwize SWUFP1 Frost Screen Protectors Small / Medium Vehicles Size 173 x 76 cm
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Windscreen cover, 13 Dec. 2011
Have not actually used it but it appears very robust for the price, currently have a plastic one which has lasted two seasons but needed replacing.

YSX Ultimate Pout Lip Gel 10ml
YSX Ultimate Pout Lip Gel 10ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Pout lip gel, 9 Dec. 2011
Purchased this after reading a review and yes it is glossy but I wouldn't say it enhanced a pout unless you have nice plump lips. It is just a gloss gel which is great but it does need reapplying frequently. Can feel slightly tacky aswell. I think there are similar or better on the market if you do a hunt. Thereagain we are all after different results. Slightly pricey for what it does.

Emjoi Micro-Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi Micro-Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Offered by Chemist Connect

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard skin remover, 9 Dec. 2011
Wow read an article on this in health beauty magazine and it was given a high rating and write up so treated myself to one, very easy to use, very easy to clean although you cannot get the roller wet I use an old soft toothbrush to remove dust. What I like about it is it works and leaves your skin so smooth. Use it every other day at present, I presume the time can be reduced as to use the more you use and cream afterwards initially in the long term there may be less use needed. I feel you do need to cream after to keep skin soft and supple.
I think I prefer this one as it is manufactured to last, the ones with the round disc removers always appear too flimsy to me this is rather robust and I have as yet not had to replace the batteries which from this purchase were not supplied but I noticed when doing search batteries are from other suppliers but limited usage time. My next aim to to order replacement rollers as it is one piece of equipment I will be using for a long time. Not sure how long rollers are meant to last that will be interesting to find out as they are not cheap in my opinion for what they are. But who knows they may come down in price.

Sally Hansen Lip Blush Plumping Balm
Sally Hansen Lip Blush Plumping Balm

4.0 out of 5 stars Lip Plumping blush balm, 9 Dec. 2011
For the price this isn't bad compared to some on the market. Plumping was there but not to the extent that with some your lips tingle, needed to be reapplied frequently but an excellent barrier against cold wind! The blush on my lips was very soft, I think it may depend on some chemical within your own makeup so really unfair to comment too much on this aspect. I have purchased more from another retailer via Amazon for friends so it will be interesting to have their views and will update if necessary.
Have tried others previously with varying degree of success on the plumping side. One with a blush aspect was Virgin Ve which was a sronger natural looking pink on myself but on a friend it was a deeper pink nearly red. So if your interested try one and see for yourself.

Jovan Musk For Women by Jovan Cologne Spray  96ml
Jovan Musk For Women by Jovan Cologne Spray 96ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Jovan Musk for Woman, 9 Dec. 2011
I had forgotten about this scent until recently reminded and it is fantastic, soft feminine smell, not too heavy, slightly floral with a touch of vanilla - but not to the extent you smell of an ice cream and does appear to be different on some females. I had tried this before in a local chemist but it is surprising how many of the "big" chemists do not stock it. I would recommend for every day use and evening. Love it. Cannot praise the seller enough and the speed of delivery was fantastic. Strongly recommend for all age groups ranging from teens to senior - I am in the middle!

Cotton Patterned Kaftan in Green
Cotton Patterned Kaftan in Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Kaftan, 18 Sept. 2011
Excellent value, really nice thick cotton not the flimsy type so safe re transparency!
Wash in cold water as colour is not fast, nice length aswell. Very pleased would recommend to others.

Jasmine Silk Luxury 100% Mulberry Silk Filled Pillow (50cm x 70cm)
Jasmine Silk Luxury 100% Mulberry Silk Filled Pillow (50cm x 70cm)
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Mulberry silk pillow, 7 May 2011
Purchased with the summer weight silk duvet. So far (only had it 2 days) it has given me the best night sleep ever. Cannot praise it enough at this stage, came with pillow protector in silk which I slept on for the first night and that was great, thought I would try with ordinary pillow case and that was great aswell.

I have noticed since using the duvet and pillow I look as though I have had a good nights sleep especially around the eye area, they look wider in the morning if you understand what I mean, even the hair feels softer, not sure if this is the silk influence or getting a decent nights sleep.

Excellent neck support for which I have previously invested in the contour type pillows - which did nothing infact some made neck worse! I you can afford this product it is an investment in your health as far as I am concerned and would recommend pillow to friends, family and anyone that was interested. It is expensive but add up all those pillows you have purchased and tried!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2011 2:16 PM BST

Jasmine Silk Summer Weight 100% Mulberry SILK Filled Duvet Quilt - Double or Queen (200 x 200cm) 4 Tog
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Mulberry silk summer weight duvet, 7 May 2011
OMG the best purchase I have made this year. Being in the certain female age group I was really having difficulty getting a good nights sleep. The silk duvet does everything it states, you feel as though you are in a temperature controled environment, haven't slept so good in years. I purchased the summer weight as I had been using a polyester 4.5 tog weight which was far too hot, something about polyester!
I intend purchasing the 9tog weight when able and would recommend a silk duvet to anyone who can afford them. I have purchased various makes stating they can regulate your body temperature over the past two years and must have spent over the cost of this product so if your considering one GO FOR IT you will not feel cheated as I have on the other makes purchased.
Makes the bed look very smart as lays lovely and don't be put off by the word silk it does not slide about or off the bed unless you make it!
Washing instructions do recommend you wash twice a year and dry on low setting in tumble dryer, bit too early to try this so cannot comment on how it washes but I know the other polyester types did lump in some instances. Anyway hope you find this useful in making your mind up. PS Also purchased the pillow and eye mask brilliant.

Philips HD4671/20 Brushed Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Philips HD4671/20 Brushed Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Offered by SKYWISH

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettle, 5 Jan. 2011
Purchased the office use at work and used since day cleared for use. Excellent as it can boil one cup of water or several and is in use all day long. So far all the staff are very pleased as it really only cost them 1.25 each! so good value for money

BaByliss 3035U Thermo-Ceramic Rollers
BaByliss 3035U Thermo-Ceramic Rollers

5.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss thermo ceramic rollers, 5 Jan. 2011
These were purchased on behalf of sister who thinks they are absolutely fantastic and very good value for money. She uses them every day and is pleased with ite,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4