Profile for AA > Reviews

AA

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 24 Jan 2013
This leaves my face feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. I used it on my face and next in the shower. It smells lovely too. The only downside is that it can be very slighly drying - but not to the point where I feel I need to apply moisturiser.

ASICS Women's Gel Kinsei 3 W White/Titanium/Orchid Trainer T987N0197 5 UK
ASICS Women's Gel Kinsei 3 W White/Titanium/Orchid Trainer T987N0197 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to usual Asics standard, 24 Jan 2013
I've purchased Asics Gel Nimbus shoes for the last 6 years on a regular basis. I tried this Kinsei type and was very disappointed with the quality - I am going straight back to Nimbus next!

Karlsson Alarm Clock Scanline, Steel White
Karlsson Alarm Clock Scanline, Steel White

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little clock, 24 Jan 2013
I've had this clock for almost a year now and it's still working great. I kept this clock in the hallway initally and for the last 5 months it's been sitting in the bathroom.

The hand for seconds does make a little bit of noise - not a lot, but enough that if you're a light sleeper, you won't want it in the bedroom. But I am very happy with this little clock.

Merrell Yarra Waterproof Women's Boot
Merrell Yarra Waterproof Women's Boot
Price: 129.64 - 135.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Snug and warm but need to break it in slightly, 22 Jan 2013
For sizing, I am usually at size 5 (either 37 or 38) in most brands. I ordered size 5 in this shoe through another website. The shoes are a snug fit - I won't be able to wear chunky socks - but I bought them to wear over pantihose or tights when travelling to and from work so this is perfect for me. Plus I believe some of the other reviews mentioned that the shoes do stretch a bit with wear.

*** Update
I've worn them out once now. The shoes stayed warm despite light snow and rain. he left shoe was very warm and fairly comfortable but the right shoe rubbed and the boot was too stiff - I ended up hobbling home as my skin around my ankles was rubbed raw.

Having said that, I still think that with some wear, there is the potential that these boots would be super comfy. I'm going to keep wearing them in short intervals to break them in!

500 GSM Plain White 100% Cotton Terry Towelling Bathrobe + A FREE PAIR OF SLIPPERS
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited
Price: 23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 15 Jan 2013
Bought this as a gift and feedback so far (a few months after I bought and gifted the item) is that it is very good quality and washes well.

Would buy again.

Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk)
Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk)
by Bec McMaster
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 15 Jan 2013
I'm a big fan of authors like Nalini Singh and Kresley Cole, and really enjoyed Kiss of Steel. It is essentially a romantic story with some goth elements and creatures such as werewolves/vampires thrown in, set in a world that is very similar to ours (albeit a slightly historical one!).

I'm looking forward to the next in the series.

Samsung UE40ES6300 3D Full HD 1080p Smart 3D LED TV with Wi-Fi built-in and Freeview HD (New for 2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Oct 2012
I used to have a tiny little old TV so of course going to a 40 inch tele was going to be fantastic. I'm not a big technical person but setting up the wifi was a cinch, and the TV basically programmed itself from the moment I turned it on, very easy to do.

Picture is great, the only issue I have is that full blacks do have weird pixel-like coloring to them but that is a minor issue for me. HD channels are wonderfully crisp. I love the 'movie' mode for sound and for picture, it does make it seem like you're in the theatre.

All in all a wonderful tele for the price. I got the 3D glasses but I only tried them on for about a minute when I was watching an ordinary channel (I changed the picture from 2D to 3D) and as a result got a headache so put them away. I will try them out again with an actuall 3D movie once I buy a 3D blu-ray player.

Samsung VG-STC2000/XC Skype HD TV Camera
Samsung VG-STC2000/XC Skype HD TV Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars No zoom but love it still, 30 Oct 2012
Ok so you can't zoom or anything - it is fixed, but the luxury of sitting on your couch to skype, without worrying about the laptop angle etc is fantastic.

It is expensive for what it does but I'll get my money's worth as I use it at least once a weekend. And sound is great as well.

Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Clear S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Clear S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD
Price: 2.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 July 2012
NO touch screen stick included - but then the description doesn't say it's part of the pack (I think the previous buyers just got it as a bonus). Silicone cover has holes/gaps in all the right places. Plastic screen cover went on easily - just make sure you clean your screen first and that there are no bits of dust etc around to stick between the cover and screen as it sticks down. Haven't tried the sock yet. Item arrived earlier than expected - estimated date was 16 July and I got it on 7 July. Happy with it overall.

Columbia Women's Glacial Glide Insulated Ski Jacket - Black Cherry Emboss, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product, 10 Mar 2012
I thought it would be more effective to be honest - not as warm as I was expecting. But it is made for warmth when you are being physical so I can't comment on that yet - haven't gone skiing in it, just wore it around town in the middle of winter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3