Profile for KCDG14 > Reviews

ADHD in HD
ADHD in HD
by Jonathan Chesner

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: ADHD in HD (Paperback)
I bought this for my teenage son, I had a quick read and hoping it will have a positive effect on my son.

Silicone Bike Bicycle Rear Wheel LED Flash Light Red By Buyincoins
Silicone Bike Bicycle Rear Wheel LED Flash Light Red By Buyincoins
Offered by Bid Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Oct 2013
I bought this as an extra light for my son while doing his paper round as his rear seat post mounted light was often covered by his bag. This little light we mounted on the frame and it is very bright and with being made of silicone doesn't' slip round. Very pleased and if it lasts the winter I will be extremely happy. Good value.

The Delia Collection: Pork
The Delia Collection: Pork
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Oct 2013
As always another fantastic book from Delia. After buying half a pig I needed some direction and inspiration and this book didn't fail.

Omnigrid Gridded Mat-12"X18"
Omnigrid Gridded Mat-12"X18"
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 July 2013
I bought this as a replacement to one I had left in the conservatory during a hot day. It has become warped.
This is a good size for many projects and easy transportable

Snugg Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Leather Case in Black - Flip Stand Cover with Elastic Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 9 April 2013
The case is well made, I can use all the functionality of the Galaxy Tab 7. Nice to hold and easy to carry. Love it.

Tiger Music 10 Guitar Picks with Pick Tin
Tiger Music 10 Guitar Picks with Pick Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jan 2013
I bought these for my teenage boys. The word is they are 'GREAT' and they both love the tin.
Many thanks

TECHGEAR® **PACK OF 5** - APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 / 4G / 4th Generation 8GB 32GB 64GB CLEAR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jan 2013
Very easy to apply to ipod, they stay put and don't interfere with the sensitivity of the touch screen to any degree.

Smart Flashing Light Set
Smart Flashing Light Set
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Lights, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Smart Flashing Light Set (Sports)
I bought 2 sets of these for my sons bike so that he could do his paper round safely. They are great, the batteries are lasting well. I shall be buying more for the rest of the family.

10m x 80cm Gold Snowflake Christmas Cellophane Film Wrap. Florist Quality Cello Bouquet / Gift / Hamper / Basket Wrapping.
Offered by palmtree produce

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 14 Dec 2012
Arrived really promptly and was fantastic for wrapping our Christmas hampers. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone thinking of buying this sort of item.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by EUROGAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Game, 14 Dec 2012
What can I say, bought for my teenage children and keeps them quiet, Lots of noisy shooting so can be frustrating when played in a family area, so headphones required.

Arrived promptly.