Profile for Deaths_DARK_Door > Reviews

Content by Deaths_DARK_Door

Deaths_DARK_Door

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin...., 30 April 2014
Have to say quite simply it does what it says in the product description. Take your time follow the instructions completely and in 10 minutes or so you'll having your muffin and drinking your tea HAPPY in the knowledge that yes I could have paid less for an inferior screen protector but boy I'm glad I didn't.. fast delivery excellent product worth every penny...

Cost A Cake Pro
Cost A Cake Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Now that's handy.., 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cost A Cake Pro (App)
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT... No more guess work. Works a treat everything I needed to ensure a fair deal for the friends I make celebration cakes for and more importantly I no longer cost myself money by under charging which I plainly was judging by the calculations this great app is giving me...10 out of 10 people if you make cakes for people and your maths is not up to scratch get it now.

Twenty to Make: Decorated Cupcakes
Twenty to Make: Decorated Cupcakes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas for the novice, 19 Nov 2013
An excellent beginners guide to decorating cupcakes requiring no special tools and easy to accomplish projects which inspire you to have a go

Ronan's Rescue
Ronan's Rescue

5.0 out of 5 stars Klat!!!, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ronan's Rescue (Kindle Edition)
Midworld and its denizens just got better a must read series absolutely KLATTING brilliant. Already looking forward to picking up Ronans Revenge

Ronan the Barbarian
Ronan the Barbarian

3.0 out of 5 stars Baa she said...., 26 May 2013
Having struggled for many years to find an author of the same calibre as Mr Pratchett, I expected yet another half way decent read at best. How mistaken I was, I just couldn't put it down. If you love the discworld your in for a treat of equally epic proportions, time for book? That's a resounding you betcha....

Brisingr: Book Three (The Inheritance cycle)
Brisingr: Book Three (The Inheritance cycle)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 9 April 2013
It was some years ago I read the first 2 books in this series when holidaying in Florida and only recently discovered the 3rd book in the series reading it has reminded me just how good they were and I found it almost impossible to put down. I shall start reading the next book inheritance without further delay..

Is It Just Me?
Is It Just Me?

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it just me?, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
Or did anyone else see a bit of themselves inside the covers of this hilarious but true book.....Excellent.....Write another immediately..

Winterwood: Inspired by the great Terry Pratchett! (Eden Book 2)
Winterwood: Inspired by the great Terry Pratchett! (Eden Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT Remotely in the Style OF Pratchett.., 1 Jan 2013
That being said I was not disappointed in the slightest the storyline was both humorous and dark all at once the Characters compeling and alive on the pages of a well written and exciting adventure I am straight off to download another of Mr Barkers books at once..

My T-Rex Has A Toothache - Childrens Picture Book
My T-Rex Has A Toothache - Childrens Picture Book

1.0 out of 5 stars Roar some more, 10 Dec 2012
My Granddaughter roared with laughter as we read this charming story and explored the images together recommended for that bedtime story
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 11:51 PM GMT

The World of Poo (Discworld)
The World of Poo (Discworld)

4.0 out of 5 stars Genius...., 5 Dec 2012
Yet another clever read for readers of all ages from the genius mind of Terry Pratchett a clever addition to the Disc world series.