ARRAY(0xadec0798)

Profile for 1vicki1 > Reviews

Content by 1vicki1

1vicki1 (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Incendiary (The Premonition Series - Book 4)
Incendiary (The Premonition Series - Book 4)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a conclusion would be helpful, 23 Feb 2014
I liked all 4 books and I'm waiting for number 5, however I hope number 5 explains all the missing bits. And I am sure the story line would be improved if not all the men fell in love with her, know one is that great! Still worth the read:)

Daler - Rowney Simply 24 x 12ml Watercolour Set
Daler - Rowney Simply 24 x 12ml Watercolour Set
Offered by Hot Shot Craft
Price: 12.50

1.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY THE WORST PAINTS!, 18 Nov 2013
As a professional artist, I have my own gallery and I teach watercolours to 3 classes a week and have done for over 15 years. I am also often asked to sample new products from various companies.
I recommend my students purchase good quality brands and I thought Daler and Rowney wouldn't disappoint, but they did with this cheap and nasty SIMPLY range. Cheap is not cheap if its no good!
15 of my student purchased these paints and have had to replace them they were so BAD! They have hardly any colour pigment and have a gloupy texture that doesn't allow the paint to be absorbed into the paper. This is not a faulty batch as they were purchased from different shops.
I called Daler and Rowney but the people I spoke to were just as useless as the paints and basically said 'Tough! that's what you have paid for and they are only for beginners!' No help what so ever!
This is the kind of product that will put beginners off and all my students are beginners.
I will not purchase from this company again! mainly because of the way I was treated. There are plenty of other good makes to choose from and from companies that are helpful if you have a problem!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 11:33 AM GMT

Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh #3)
Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh #3)
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 3 April 2012
Great series all 3 books were a fantastic read.
A really different kind of story, but you really get to know Eden well.
I will be looking for more of Samantha young.

Blood Rebellion: Blood Destiny, Book 7
Blood Rebellion: Blood Destiny, Book 7
Price: 1.94

3.0 out of 5 stars still good at book 7, 3 April 2012
I have read all the others and wasnt happy when I finished book 6 on a cliff hanger with no notice of a book 7.
So I was delighted when I found Amazon at long last had got it.
As some time had passed since I had read the others I was a little confused with all the different beings and characters and trying to remember them all, but I just had to keep flipping back to adjust, although it was confusing.
I do wish the author would stop describing every meal she cooked, I found that a little boring, but still a good book for number 7.

Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves)
Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 3 April 2012
I loved this book and couldnt put it down, so much so when I finished it I bought the next one immediatly.
It made me laugh and it made me cry, I actually shed tears!
You will not be dissapointed with this or the second book.
I cant wait for book 3! :)

Time Mends (Timber Wolves)
Time Mends (Timber Wolves)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars great story...just didnt want it end!, 3 April 2012
I read the first book and enjoyed it, although I did shed tears. I immedeatly got the second book and couldnt put it down.
Now I cant wait for the 3rd book!
It was fast and descriptive and kept me entertained throughout.

Hollowmen (The Hollows #2)
Hollowmen (The Hollows #2)
Price: 4.11

5.0 out of 5 stars This should be a film!, 3 April 2012
I loved this second book. I have read many of this author's books and I have loved both Hollowlands and The Hollows 2. they are by far her best books.
I read this book in a day as I couldnt put it down, it was so descriptive I could see the images, (but not too much to get boring). I truly think this would make a fantastic film......I know another zombie film, but this one would actually have a storyline. Loved it! :)

Blood Past (Warriors of Ankh)
Blood Past (Warriors of Ankh)
Price: 2.47

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 22 Mar 2012
Well written, witty and very descriptive, I could imagin everything pictorally. Great story line with twists and turns to every page. Recommended :)

After Eden (Fallen Angels)
After Eden (Fallen Angels)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read, 22 Mar 2012
A good couple of books, a bit different, I like the out look on heaven & hell, witty and enjoyable, recomended :)

The Complete Forever Trilogy (Books 1,2,&3)
The Complete Forever Trilogy (Books 1,2,&3)
Price: 2.61

3.0 out of 5 stars great but where is the ending!, 22 Mar 2012
I read all three book and loved them, great story, well written......until I get to the end and guess what it ends on a cliff hanger.... in fact did it end? I have re-read the last few pages expecting I must have missed something? maybe it didnt all down load? The books are good, but if there are 3 books in a series make it 3 books! I expect there will be a book 4.....at some time in the future! Dissapointed really The Complete Forever Trilogy needs a book 4!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3