Profile for Alongforthedawn > Reviews

Content by Alongforthedawn

Alongforthedawn

For You Rabbit Toilet
For You Rabbit Toilet

5.0 out of 5 stars total value for money , delivered on time, no damages and I paid a lot more when bought in a store., 14 July 2013
This review is from: For You Rabbit Toilet (Misc.)
totally rate this 100%. No problms wth delivery,in perfect condition, I gueess I was always sceptical of buying on line but not anymore and Amazon is so easy to use and totally reliable.

Dawn Chorus 12.55Kg Fat Balls approx 150 balls (No Net)
Dawn Chorus 12.55Kg Fat Balls approx 150 balls (No Net)
Offered by Garden_Wildlife_Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great- expecting from the other reviews to be squashed at the bottom - not at all, 21 May 2013
I gave this product 4/5 stars as I was a bit sceptical of ordering them as I had previously read all of the reviews that everyone had wrote and I'm glad that I went ahead and ordered these. Not one of these suet balls was squashed!
I live in a quiet street that is filled with different species of birds, some that are ground feeders and others that love to peck at suet balls, but I couldn't afford the dear upkeep of the suet balls sold at ridicules prices!!!
I decided to scan through Amazon and browse for the lowest but of good quality suet balls for the ,ever growing, population of birds in my garden.
After a good few hours of searching and reading ,re-reading, reviews i came across Dawn Chorus 150 suet balls and decide to order some of them.
I was actually amazed at how long they have, and still are lasting, even with (around)20-30 birds a day eating at the very least 4 suet balls a day.
I cannot list the endless good qualities that these suet balls have , from how they suit the different species of birds, to how long they last for!

The price is GREAT for 150 suet balls, if you do get these the price is wonderful for the product.
HOWEVER, the only reason why I didn't give this product a 5/5 is that the size of the suet balls is around the size of a tennis ball, meaning they are of the smaller size ( but not the smallest).Please do not be put off by how they are perceived by others as being squashed, I have no complaints, as like i said, not one of the balls were squashed.

Winalot Shapes 2 kg (4 pack)
Winalot Shapes 2 kg (4 pack)
Offered by Pets Galore Coulsdon Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love them and last forever!, 13 Feb. 2013
I have Three dogs that have up to two biscuits a day, which normally adds up to a lot of packets of biscuits to buy!
These have lasted quite along time, now around 2-3 months, and i still have a load of them , around 2-3 packets left!

I would recommend anyone whose dog has quite a sensitive stomach to buy this brand as it really is one of the best (for my dogs anyway, 3 dogs of 14, 10, 5).
The biscuits are the normal size as the packets you buy in shops, i was thinking that they could be smaller because its a pack of 4 but they were not.

I will be buying these again but only in a few months anyway!

1000g (1kg) Tropical Flake Food for aquarium fish
1000g (1kg) Tropical Flake Food for aquarium fish
Offered by Finest Fish Food LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing amount for the money, 13 Feb. 2013
I chose to give this product a 5/5 rating as i was pleasantly surprised at how much actually came with it.(A BIG bag of it).
I was a bit skeptical as i only ever bought fish food from the store and was a bit uncertain if i would get the amount that was shown, but i did!

I wanted to find a product that would be the best value for money and be a good quality, and this was the best product so far,
The price shown is the actual price (which i LOVE) because all the other products have quite a bit more for packaging, which is just confusing if you don't look closely.

It came in good packaging , that i could easily handle and then transfer into a pot for the fish food. (Basically a strong ans sturdy bag).
The food came in large flakes, which was good as i didn't want them all crumpled together, i could then easily brake them up into smaller pieces.

I will order again in a few months, because there really is a lot!

Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls: Moving Day
Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls: Moving Day
by Meg Cabot

5.0 out of 5 stars great for younger readers, 4 Feb. 2013
This book really is for the younger audience and is perfect for children!
The plot is, not expected, but great at capturing the readers attention.
I have read many books but was pleasantly surprised when i read this as i thought i was going to read a simple but not very thought provoking book, Instead i got the total opposite.

However when you read the book, you (well i did ) think back to when you were younger and when you were in similar situations.
This really is a great book for younger audiences because it fits into the whole Best friends forever theme but not in a cheesy way.

I would recommend anyone , under the age of (around) 11 under, maybe even up to 12.
It really does just depends on how you perceive the book and what type of genres you like.
With Meg Cabot you know your always getting the best type of writing (for the audience) and can make sure your child is getting an appropriate book for her age.

Pettex Chippets Woodshavings 56 Litre (Pack of 4)
Pettex Chippets Woodshavings 56 Litre (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - great product, 4 Feb. 2013
I must say that when i viewed the wood shavings i was unsure at whether i was given the right amount, this was only because the packaging look so small (really compressed) but once out of the packaging, wow did it expand.

Normally i would get a (massive) packet from the shops, it only fills the bucket so far but two of these fills it completely!
It absorbs A LOT of moisture and seems to be the best product to use for my chickens and (many) rabbits.
Its great because it doesn't smell (as much as other products for bedding) and does not hurt or inflict any damaged to the rabbits.

I give this 5/5 because it really is the best product , quality and value for money.
It really does last forever.
I got this product quickly and the packaging was undamaged.

Pettex Compressed Bale Meadow Mini Hay (Pack of 5)
Pettex Compressed Bale Meadow Mini Hay (Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great- Rabbits love it, 3 Feb. 2013
I have a few rabbits and was pleased to see that they devoured every last piece of hay that was given to them.
I have been giving them different types of hay along side their food and haven't been able to find a product that was of great value but also of good quality as well.

I have now ordered this product for the second time and can't wait for it to arrive and see it all disappear so quickly!
I wood recommend this hay to anyone that wants a brilliant product that your rabbit would enjoy.
The only thing that i would say is that when you receive the product they are different from the image shown,they are not XL large bale but you still get a good amount for your money.The four star out of five is because of this image, not the product or the price.

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product- The best cat litter yet!, 3 Feb. 2013
I must admit having more then 1 cat can be challenging with the smell of 2 cat litters needing to be changed!
I have 2 kittens that LOVE to play in their cat litter and have never found a cat litter that has stopped them in doing so, until now!

I ordered this cat litter a few months ago and must admit, i was pleasantly shocked when i could only smell wood!Not the musky type but a convenient smell compared to the normal cat litter smell.
I have struggled to find a cat litter that was good value for money as well as masking the smell of nasty odors and the cats not playing in the cat litter/them not making such a mess!
When the cat litter has been used, the wood base litter expands into, i want to say sawdust but without all of the mess and it doesn't fly every where, but i cant find the word for it.I also don't have to be hovering up little bits of cat litter that has somehow traveled all the way downstairs into the living room!
Afterwards i don't have to change the cat litter every day/ two days, because when it does expand it then evaporates the liquid (without any smell) and is then reabsorbed.However i do at this point change the cat litter, but it doesn't smell one bit!

I have now ordered this product for the third time and have never been let down with the delivery date.
I will continue to use this product as the cats love it so much.
Brilliant product.

Farmway Layers Pellets 20kg Chicken Feed
Farmway Layers Pellets 20kg Chicken Feed
Offered by Garden Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-chickens loved them, 2 Feb. 2013
I was looking, and trying , to find the best food for my two chickens but could only ever find the cheap food that they never ate or the expensive food that was well over my budget.However i then came across farmway layers pellets and was over-joyed when the chicks couldn't stop eating!!
Great value for money AND the chickens loved them!!
Quick delivery, undamaged and strong packaging.
This will be my second time ordering the food and will continue to order farmway layers pellets